Reviews for The World We Live In
Leslie chapter 4 . 4/8
This fan fic is great! Ugh Richonne...ultimate power couple! I love how real this story feels. Keep up the good work!
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 3/10
Great story:)
babyshan211 chapter 5 . 3/10
Like I said before I hate the Governor and he deserves everything and more that Michonnie gave to him:D
babyshan211 chapter 4 . 3/10
I hate the Governor so must. Good chapter.
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 3/10
HOT DAMN, that was GOOD;)
babyshan211 chapter 2 . 3/10
I'm glad that Michonne is ok:) WTH, who are these guys after her?
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great start. I'm really intrigued:)
BabyKay47 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
This story is perfect. The slow build of their respect for each other and their mounting attraction, to the angst of their first time, and the suspense when the Governor kidnapped Rick and Carl, and finally that sweet sexy ending. Definitely going on my favorites list.
The Puppeteer chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Yes I did. Ugh this would have been so much more romantic, without the Governor looming in their midst. But at least they got to enjoy this.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Okay it seems the Governor is leaving his calling card the bastard. He is obsessed with Michonne. Wow. Another great chapter. I would like to read some Michonne/Carl work though.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is a great start to your story. I think the characterizations are on point. The development of their relationship is realistic and especially the injection of Carl. I am actually waiting for the time when they can settle down again and Carl asks Michonne for help with using a sword. I actually want Carol to be brought back.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
This was good. Loved it. Hope you write more stories
Alex311 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
LOVED IT! This is one of my FAVORITE Richonne fanfic. Please write others. You are a great writer and I so wish this happens on the show!
literaturechick chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
This was an awesome fic! I loved every chapter! Richonne are so sexy together! I can definitely see the two of them facing every challenge head on and walking away the victor. They are Badazz apart and SuperHero Badazz together! Thanks.
rhf1229 chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Oh. Oh wow. And you ended it with the line you'd been using throughout the whole story-the reiteration of the theme of the "new world," where anything/everything can happen. This might be bold, but I honestly think this Richonne needs to be at the top of its own Pantheon. It's...so fricken perfect and fluffy and hot and suspenseful.
I really need you to become the official author of Richonnedom and crank out books/fics on a daily basis, because your writing and ability to create plots and imagery is in a completely different stratosphere. Just seriously, seriously well done. I hope you write more Richonne soon! (Or anything really, I'd read recipes written by you)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »