Reviews for The World We Live In
charrrmed chapter 2 . 6/28
Well damn. Is the Governor sending Michonne a sign, or is it those camp people? I'm guessing it's the latter. How did they know she was at the prison? They followed her?

Michonne bringing Rick the plastic badge was a cute gesture. I bet he wears it in his pocket all the time now, lol. And I think them looking at each other while they were is beyond cute.
charrrmed chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh man. This was a great beginning. I love the small steps Richonne is taking. Love all the hesitation going on wrt them getting close. LOVED Rick practicing their dinner convo in his head, lol.

Michonne left him tho :(. I wonder what's going to happen now. She'll kind of have to explain herself when she gets back.
bookworm51485 chapter 4 . 5/15
Wow, I knew that was coming... I predicted it exactly. That the Governor would see Michonne with Rick and decide it would be more fun to stick around and screw with him to screw with her... Psychicme :-P
Leslie chapter 4 . 4/8
This fan fic is great! Ugh Richonne...ultimate power couple! I love how real this story feels. Keep up the good work!
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 3/10
Great story:)
babyshan211 chapter 5 . 3/10
Like I said before I hate the Governor and he deserves everything and more that Michonnie gave to him:D
babyshan211 chapter 4 . 3/10
I hate the Governor so must. Good chapter.
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 3/10
HOT DAMN, that was GOOD;)
babyshan211 chapter 2 . 3/10
I'm glad that Michonne is ok:) WTH, who are these guys after her?
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 3/10
Great start. I'm really intrigued:)
BabyKay47 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
This story is perfect. The slow build of their respect for each other and their mounting attraction, to the angst of their first time, and the suspense when the Governor kidnapped Rick and Carl, and finally that sweet sexy ending. Definitely going on my favorites list.
The Puppeteer chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Yes I did. Ugh this would have been so much more romantic, without the Governor looming in their midst. But at least they got to enjoy this.
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Okay it seems the Governor is leaving his calling card the bastard. He is obsessed with Michonne. Wow. Another great chapter. I would like to read some Michonne/Carl work though.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is a great start to your story. I think the characterizations are on point. The development of their relationship is realistic and especially the injection of Carl. I am actually waiting for the time when they can settle down again and Carl asks Michonne for help with using a sword. I actually want Carol to be brought back.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2014