Reviews for The World We Live In
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
You write gore very well. I felt like I was watching the show!
severelybabykryptonite chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
BEAUTIFUL! This story was so awesome.
severelybabykryptonite chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I forgot just how awful the Gov was in this chapter. This was hard to accept but still a good scene especially when Michonne arrived.
severelybabykryptonite chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
This was so intense with her wanting to do what needs to be done and Rick not understanding her willingness. Another reason I love this story so much. The descriptiveness in this chapter was beautiful.
severelybabykryptonite chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
There is nothing like Richonne sex. I just love how determined Rick was to get her to stay. He's so in love.
severelybabykryptonite chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
What an awful message? Guess they don't have to wonder who it's from. Thanks for the awesome chapter. I was a little miffed with Michonne for leaving Rick, but I do believe that is something she would do. So glad she made it back safely and I loved how worried Rick was for her safety.
severelybabykryptonite chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I can't even recall how many times I have read this story. It is one of my absolute favs so I'm re-reading it yet again but this time I'm reviewing as well. This is a new project of mine so bear with me. I love the characterization of Rick and Michonne in this story and how they slowly gravitate to each other.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
wow. I love this story.
crypticnotions chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Very good read. You did all the characters justice. Well, except the governor, but he's the governor and supposed to be despicable so in that regard you did him well too. This was paced very well. The slow burn ignited into a simmering thing and was great.
charrrmed chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Well damn. Is the Governor sending Michonne a sign, or is it those camp people? I'm guessing it's the latter. How did they know she was at the prison? They followed her?

Michonne bringing Rick the plastic badge was a cute gesture. I bet he wears it in his pocket all the time now, lol. And I think them looking at each other while they were is beyond cute.
charrrmed chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Oh man. This was a great beginning. I love the small steps Richonne is taking. Love all the hesitation going on wrt them getting close. LOVED Rick practicing their dinner convo in his head, lol.

Michonne left him tho :(. I wonder what's going to happen now. She'll kind of have to explain herself when she gets back.
bookworm51485 chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
Wow, I knew that was coming... I predicted it exactly. That the Governor would see Michonne with Rick and decide it would be more fun to stick around and screw with him to screw with her... Psychicme :-P
Leslie chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
This fan fic is great! Ugh Richonne...ultimate power couple! I love how real this story feels. Keep up the good work!
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Great story:)
babyshan211 chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Like I said before I hate the Governor and he deserves everything and more that Michonnie gave to him:D