Reviews for The World We Live In
SandiLeeDuke chapter 6 . 8/20
This story was soooooo good! Keep writing. You're great at it!
member00 chapter 3 . 7/1
Sooo great! Sweet n damn sexy!
courtgirl26 chapter 6 . 4/22
Oh, Lawd, that was good! That Guvnah was a real piece of sh*t. Rick and Michonne are perfect for each other:)
RickysMichy chapter 6 . 3/22
Found this story yesterday and read it in one sitting. Truly enjoyed this!
Mommitini chapter 6 . 2/1
I truly enjoyed this story!
arzaff chapter 6 . 1/17
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you! So glad severelybabykryptonite mentioned it on Tumblr - I might never have come across it otherwise!
kenyangeminibunnie chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Can someone explain what the set up in the guard tower is like. How do they sit on the floor and be able to...guard? I have seen similar scenarios of the guard tower, they sit on the floor or against the wall...but when i'm envisioning it...it doesn't make sense.
Enjoi88 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
It's just beautiful. Great writing
atm0000 chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
This was fantastic! The scene where Richonne spends the night together before she goes out to lure the governor was absolutely beautiful!
Richonnelover1941 chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
I really liked this story, I loved the governor story how he didn't destroy the prison and that she got him, it was brutal to read but it was good. I also liked that she taught Carl to use a katana. Nice idea and mix up from the show and comic. thank you so much,
wereworldsurvivor chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Such a great story and so well written! I would really have loved to have read more of your stories?!
gdyoung59 chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
love rverythang richonne. write, write more richonne love stories, playful stories, family grimes 2.0 stories baby making stories, wedding stories. any richonne stories except rick,michonne,carl,judith die no stories make me cry to much. thanks...
gdyoung59 chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
thank you, thank you, the wicked, evil governor is the walking dead, michonne came home, put the mad dog down. carl, rick, michonne alive, governor not alive. hell yeah.
gdyoung59 chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
i hope michonne/rick behead the peeping tom perv,and fish tank it.
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
hey it works for richonne, it works for us. enjoy their love for eachother. reign 4evermore on twd.