Reviews for The World We Live In
kenyangeminibunnie chapter 4 . 10/22
Can someone explain what the set up in the guard tower is like. How do they sit on the floor and be able to...guard? I have seen similar scenarios of the guard tower, they sit on the floor or against the wall...but when i'm envisioning it...it doesn't make sense.
Enjoi88 chapter 6 . 10/12
It's just beautiful. Great writing
atm0000 chapter 6 . 9/28
This was fantastic! The scene where Richonne spends the night together before she goes out to lure the governor was absolutely beautiful!
Richonnelover1941 chapter 6 . 9/14
I really liked this story, I loved the governor story how he didn't destroy the prison and that she got him, it was brutal to read but it was good. I also liked that she taught Carl to use a katana. Nice idea and mix up from the show and comic. thank you so much,
wereworldsurvivor chapter 6 . 8/7
Such a great story and so well written! I would really have loved to have read more of your stories?!
gdyoung59 chapter 6 . 5/24
love rverythang richonne. write, write more richonne love stories, playful stories, family grimes 2.0 stories baby making stories, wedding stories. any richonne stories except rick,michonne,carl,judith die no stories make me cry to much. thanks...
gdyoung59 chapter 5 . 5/24
thank you, thank you, the wicked, evil governor is the walking dead, michonne came home, put the mad dog down. carl, rick, michonne alive, governor not alive. hell yeah.
gdyoung59 chapter 4 . 5/24
i hope michonne/rick behead the peeping tom perv,and fish tank it.
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 5/23
hey it works for richonne, it works for us. enjoy their love for eachother. reign 4evermore on twd.
gdyoung59 chapter 2 . 5/23
psychopatic governor, sending black heads to michonne. want him put down like the mad dog he is...
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 5/23
surprize rick, michonne did her thang, man without you.
La Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/28
Phew * fans self heavily* Oh my. This is it! Perfect smut for a perfect story.
ShunnieIsFine chapter 6 . 2/10
Besides the Governor being an incredibly STUPID FOOL, and not leaving well enough alone. He should have chosen to live life, but instead he chose payback, receiving much more than what he bargained for! The lost of a hand, a separated shoulder from his neck, and the lost of his very life. The over confident Governor (Philip Blake), got just what he stupidly and foolishly asked for in spades. Death at the hands of Michonne! The same WOMAN that he wanted to do ALL kinds very bad and nasty things to. Then killing her at the end. It is best to remember that...BAD KARMA IS ROTTEN KARMA and IT ALWAYS LEAVES A STENCH! Yeah...I know that was bad...OK, it was very bad, but so was the Governor! Ha ha! This was a very sweet and tender(LOVE)story, that I liked a whole bunch. I really enjoyed witnessing Rick's and Michonne's friendship blossom into a full fledged romance. It was heartwarming, and so very precious.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
You write gore very well. I felt like I was watching the show!
severelybabykryptonite chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
BEAUTIFUL! This story was so awesome.