Reviews for The Heart vs the Body
Lola chapter 12 . 6/5
I had a look for the sequel to this one but couldn't find it on your account. I really enjoyed this and the previous story so I hope you do get around to writing the third!
KEZZ 1 chapter 12 . 5/31
fabulous story
afionna11 chapter 12 . 5/22
I need moreeeeeeeee
Sephraim Annatau chapter 12 . 3/7
When are you writing the next story?! I can't wait! Please start it soon, these are some of my favorite stories.
Monciak chapter 12 . 2/15
I really love this series! and am hoping that you will write another part for Spock/Cora. I would like to know if you are going to write that Khan/OC story that you mentioned in your A/N ?
Ballerina-Geek chapter 3 . 1/23
I have to say, Spock and Cora's relationship is far more natural and believable than him and Uhura's in the movie. The fit together well and I cold never really buy into Spock/Uhura, especially in the first movie.
AppropriateLlama chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Splendid! I do hope you'll do the third part now that the movie's out, but I understand well if you have loads of stories on your plate. This was a delight. Thank you for writing so well, as always, and for sharing the gift of your creativity.
JToshiro chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Love Your Stories, specially The Vulcan Archives, i hope you continue this story with the 3rd movie.
Much Love
snowangel66 chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
I just watched Star Trek Beyond and I can't wait to see what u do with your next story. U are amazing and I have read this series 3 times because it is so good. I also think numerous of your other stories are fabulous.
Mrs.BuckyBarnes44 chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Hi, I was wondering now that the new movie is out if you are going still going to keep his series going? I really hope so because it's one of my favorite.
curlycarly113 chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Just saw the 3rd movie. Really hope you continue this Spock/Cora story with it. It picks up 3 years into their 5 year mission, so it might be cute to have some Spock/Cora short stories about what they're up too in those 3 years. Just a suggestion. I'm low key obsessed with this OC ship.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Oh my god, I practically peed myself from laughing so hard at Cora. Lol, 'we had sex' was hilarious. I also think my family now believes I am mentally disturbed from bursting out laughing at 11 o'clock at night for apparently no reason.
Luna Silveria chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Soooo excited for the next story! Love this series, you always make such addicting stories. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Lol, I was reading this and I realised that Spock could almost be as bad 10th Doctor in possessiveness...
MsRosePetal chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
I can't wait to see what you have in store when the third movie comes out. Star Trek Beyond!