Reviews for The Heart vs the Body
Monciak chapter 12 . 2/15
I really love this series! and am hoping that you will write another part for Spock/Cora. I would like to know if you are going to write that Khan/OC story that you mentioned in your A/N ?
Ballerina-Geek chapter 3 . 1/23
I have to say, Spock and Cora's relationship is far more natural and believable than him and Uhura's in the movie. The fit together well and I cold never really buy into Spock/Uhura, especially in the first movie.
AppropriateLlama chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Splendid! I do hope you'll do the third part now that the movie's out, but I understand well if you have loads of stories on your plate. This was a delight. Thank you for writing so well, as always, and for sharing the gift of your creativity.
JToshiro chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Love Your Stories, specially The Vulcan Archives, i hope you continue this story with the 3rd movie.
Much Love
snowangel66 chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
I just watched Star Trek Beyond and I can't wait to see what u do with your next story. U are amazing and I have read this series 3 times because it is so good. I also think numerous of your other stories are fabulous.
Mrs.BuckyBarnes44 chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Hi, I was wondering now that the new movie is out if you are going still going to keep his series going? I really hope so because it's one of my favorite.
curlycarly113 chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Just saw the 3rd movie. Really hope you continue this Spock/Cora story with it. It picks up 3 years into their 5 year mission, so it might be cute to have some Spock/Cora short stories about what they're up too in those 3 years. Just a suggestion. I'm low key obsessed with this OC ship.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Oh my god, I practically peed myself from laughing so hard at Cora. Lol, 'we had sex' was hilarious. I also think my family now believes I am mentally disturbed from bursting out laughing at 11 o'clock at night for apparently no reason.
Luna Silveria chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Soooo excited for the next story! Love this series, you always make such addicting stories. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Lol, I was reading this and I realised that Spock could almost be as bad 10th Doctor in possessiveness...
MsRosePetal chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
I can't wait to see what you have in store when the third movie comes out. Star Trek Beyond!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Yes, yes it would explain Spock's utter abandonment of his Vulcan ideals, but if you also take into account the fact that most likely they'd started bonding as friends at that point, and that bond was suddenly ripped away, much like Vulcan and Amanda, well, I could totally see him losing it. Anyway, nice one!
yellowroseofthenw chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
bahahahaha. yes. I love how she it to the world.
yellowroseofthenw chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I love how you reintroduce things to the readers. It's very much like a sequel to a book. let us all know when your book comes out! I'm sure you'd have an instant audience
Zzzzzzzzzx chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
Very exciting last chapter! It exceeded all of my expectations. I can't wait until Part 3 comes out! Keep up the good work!