Reviews for The Heart vs the Body
rippedskies chapter 1 . 3/8
I like your OC, Cora. I think you were imaginative with her history and put a nice emphasis on her struggles in the in the academy. I liked your portrayal of the blossoming relationship between her and Spock, as well.

One criticism I have is your use of ellipses; you use far too many and often it's before an emotion. It makes me feel like you are unsure that you are using the correct word. It's very jarring to the reader because it causes an unnecessary pause and I found myself skimming the last chapters. I noticed in this first chapter it's the same way. If you ever revise/edit that story and this one I would definitely recommend getting rid of most, if not all, of them that are present.

I was wondering how the conflict with Nero would be resolved in the last story and I'm glad you didn't change it.
GracielaRoch chapter 11 . 2/2
can I call bs on the sudden change of heart for the oc?! In one of the earliest chapters Cora stated she wasn't ready to move forward in a bond with Spock. Then a few days later she has a suddenly asks why they haven't bonded yet?!
MsRosePetal chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
Body vs Soul! Body vs Soul! Please don't leave us hanging. the third movie has been out for a while now. I keep rereading this story, and waiting for a long time for yippy to make a third. Body vs Soul! Body vs Soul!
Kit Auralee chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Hey! Loved both of these stories! Have you posted Body vs. Soul yet? It sounds amazing and I was really hoping to see Spock and Cora free Hestia. Thanks for writing this! It's super.
Lola chapter 12 . 6/5/2017
I had a look for the sequel to this one but couldn't find it on your account. I really enjoyed this and the previous story so I hope you do get around to writing the third!
KEZZ 1 chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
fabulous story
afionna262 chapter 12 . 5/22/2017
I need moreeeeeeeee
Sephraim Annatau chapter 12 . 3/7/2017
When are you writing the next story?! I can't wait! Please start it soon, these are some of my favorite stories.
Monciak chapter 12 . 2/15/2017
I really love this series! and am hoping that you will write another part for Spock/Cora. I would like to know if you are going to write that Khan/OC story that you mentioned in your A/N ?
Ballerina-Geek chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
I have to say, Spock and Cora's relationship is far more natural and believable than him and Uhura's in the movie. The fit together well and I cold never really buy into Spock/Uhura, especially in the first movie.
AppropriateLlama chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Splendid! I do hope you'll do the third part now that the movie's out, but I understand well if you have loads of stories on your plate. This was a delight. Thank you for writing so well, as always, and for sharing the gift of your creativity.
JToshiro chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Love Your Stories, specially The Vulcan Archives, i hope you continue this story with the 3rd movie.
Much Love
snowangel66 chapter 12 . 9/2/2016
I just watched Star Trek Beyond and I can't wait to see what u do with your next story. U are amazing and I have read this series 3 times because it is so good. I also think numerous of your other stories are fabulous.
Mrs.BuckyBarnes44 chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Hi, I was wondering now that the new movie is out if you are going still going to keep his series going? I really hope so because it's one of my favorite.
curlycarly113 chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
Just saw the 3rd movie. Really hope you continue this Spock/Cora story with it. It picks up 3 years into their 5 year mission, so it might be cute to have some Spock/Cora short stories about what they're up too in those 3 years. Just a suggestion. I'm low key obsessed with this OC ship.