Reviews for The Heart vs the Body
The Moon Illusion chapter 12 . 1/1
Very exciting last chapter! It exceeded all of my expectations. I can't wait until Part 3 comes out! Keep up the good work!
The Moon Illusion chapter 1 . 1/1
Your narration dances between the mind of Cora and the mind of Spock so effortlessly, it's amazing. "Odd, but not alarming" seems so in character (well, all of his words do), it is hard figure out what is canon and what is fanfiction anymore, haha. With that said, thanks for another awesome chapter! On to chapter 2 I go!
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
Season nine of doctor who has aired. Just to let you know
patchybear chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
I loved how in character Spock and everyone else was throughout the story. Spock in the throes of pon Farr was very believable too. I really liked how you wrote Kirk in this story, as well as the dynamic of Spock and Cora's relationship. My only qualm with this story is that you kind of repeat certain details a little too much. There is the kind of repetition that means emphasis, but certain ideas are mentioned one too many times in consecutive chapters (like the explanation of pon Farr and Cora's past on hestia). But still, well done all in all. :)
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Loved it! I'm gonna read the Kirk/OC story.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
loving it.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
:O
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Do they not say 'I love you' to each other?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Is it me or am I the only one who does not like Khan for any reason?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Have they not had sex yet?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Jim is a very dirty minded guy lol.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Good start!
WintersFrostSnow chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
please post the next story:)
luchi chapter 12 . 5/20/2015