Reviews for Prediction, no thank you!
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 9/9
Very cool story! Love your take on how such a little change altered future events and relationships. :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 9/9
Yay for Harry getting his eyes fixed!

Grr. I really do not understand the whole "it was a fair win" thing in regards to the quiddich game. The pitch was INVADED by freaking dementors and Harry was ATTACKED by them. That ABSOLUTELY and TOTALLY invalidates any fairness in the game. One can argue that a win is a win and Cedric getting the snitch is valid, but it was in no way fair. (Life isn't fair, so this is not necessarily a bad thing-other than the INVADING and ATTACKING dementors-but to say it's fair is just silly.)
tpowe15 chapter 15 . 8/4
Hope you continue this
pokefan366 chapter 15 . 7/24
Are you going to continue this story? It's really good so far.
Octavius6 chapter 15 . 7/6
Will there ever be any up dates to this story?
Or has it been adopted by a new author?
Traveler301 chapter 7 . 7/1
This was a very moving chapter. It was very well done.

Ron Pate
icecold1039 chapter 15 . 6/30
Is this dead? I hope not since this seems to be really good. It would be a shame if this is dead. Also didn't you say a couple chapters back that you not abandon this.
SmilingAnne chapter 4 . 6/21
Did the learning how to swim part have a metaphorical meaning or does Harry really not know how to swim?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 5/10
really great story! wish you would finish it
Please update soon
phoenix-rob chapter 15 . 5/7
please update/finish soon - too good not too.
PadawanCassy chapter 15 . 5/6
That was really good. Please up date soon.
lescavanagh chapter 15 . 5/4
I have enjoyed reading your story and I hope that some new chapters are coming. I like how you have Harry stand up to his friends and the fact that he has made friends within other houses. Please keep up the good work.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/23
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 4/22