Reviews for Prediction, no thank you!
kelwin chapter 15 . 9/30
good fic. a pitty you will not continue it.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 15 . 9/24
Love this story , it is amazing
Tsamoka chapter 15 . 9/22
I've had chicken tikka masala before, so I know how good that stuff is. It goes really well with garlic naan bread. Nice to see the Rat getting his just reward. Keep up the good work! :)
titania2811 chapter 15 . 9/22
Amazing story!
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 9/20
Stumbled across this from someone's fave list. I am really enjoying reading it. Thanks for sharing. I haven't come across one with this idea before. ;) I hope life gives you the chance to update soon, but if not, it's worth the wait.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 9/3
I do hope that you continue this story Sonota as from what I've read of it, it's really good.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 15 . 8/31
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 15 . 8/26
have you had some time to be able to continue this story as it is a very good one
TheHuntresss chapter 15 . 8/23
this is an additional review for the previous chapter... (14) Hermione tries to explain herself but in my mind falls short..her you never took much interest in school and your plans always fall short. At this point in 3rd year Harry hadn't needed to come up with many plans so nothing had really fallen short and what exactly does school work have to do with the broom...nothing it's just a load of excuses because she was wrong but refuses to admit it. Then she whines about being made to quit two classes -she's learned nothing from this experience.
TheHuntresss chapter 14 . 8/17
It's kind of sad but Hermione should have never been issued a time turner, I know it was done in part to help the progression of JKR's story and save Padfoot but it's a poor plot device. Hermione is suppose to be more mature than the boys, but in this instance she isn't. Part of growing up is choosing which classes to take(at least we do here in High School grades 9-12) by not having her choose they're indulging her immaturity and incessant need to know everything whether its her business or not. Taking a class simply to see a wizards view on muggleborn.. you'd think she'd have figured it out by now what with being called a mudblood and treated as very much second class. She could easily figure it out simply by thumbing through the out dated text book. Her demand of Harry "Why didn't you talk to me first as if she needs to give him permission to change his schedule" she needs to learn boundaries. it doesn't matter if his action plans have failed or if his decisions are not always spot on it's his life and he's the one that has to do the homework it's all part of life. To quote a friend actions and consequences. Other's may have complained about you having Harry get angry at both Ron and Hermione but I think you handled it well. Harry doesn't have to be a doormat and just take everyones crap all the time.
richbias chapter 15 . 8/13
excellent please
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 8/13
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I hope you write more soon.

dianaanne chapter 15 . 8/7
Just discovered this story. Hope you finish through third year, at least. Pretty please?
Plz continue
Ophiuchus chapter 15 . 7/3
We've enjoyed this story so far. I hope you can get inspired to finish it.