Reviews for Prediction, no thank you!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 3/16
"It's not the way I want to lose a game either, but it's a fair game."

How is it a fair game to be attacked by a dementor? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve read in this fic.
Outside interference that targets one player over another is not a fair game. Now, if the dementors attacked both Cedric and Harry, then I could understand.
But they targeted Harry. Which makes the end result invalid. I would have demanded a rematch or quit. I also would have refused to play until the dementors were removed from Hogwarts.
peg441asus chapter 16 . 3/15
Great story! Interesting twists. While it would have been nice to continue the stry, at least you finished your spin on third year. extra points for yu for bringing it to a logical stopping points.
Actually, it's "The first to rise will be the first to die".
And it came true : Albus Dumbledore.
'Rise' as in 'Become powerful/important'
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
"It's not the way I want to lose a game either, but it's a fair game."

It’s not a fair game when one person is much more susceptible to dementors than the other. Cedric only caught the snitch because the dementors attacked.
Praska Cropher chapter 16 . 7/16/2021
The best normal harry fanfic, hope there will be a sequel
Rashmigoyal chapter 14 . 7/1/2021
well it got boring
SixFtWookie chapter 8 . 6/15/2021
The conversation with Snape had me crying even more than the graveyard and his house. This is a Snape that I've been wanting to read for a long time now, and I'm looking forward to where you go from here.
SixFtWookie chapter 2 . 6/15/2021
I always prefer a Harry who is willing to call Tom either Tom or Riddle. Calling him Voldemort only enables his efforts to make the name a source of terror. No one is scared of the Dark Lord Tom.
SweetheartofOurs chapter 16 . 4/17/2021
WOW, can't believe it is already finished. I had hoped that there was more to come, it was that interesting!
Loved the family he got, and he deserved more friends than what the movies and even the books told us about.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Such a tough start for him, I hope Hermione mellows out...
SilverMidas chapter 16 . 3/10/2021
Awesome story
leahk80 chapter 16 . 1/2/2021
Nicely done!
era-romance chapter 16 . 11/20/2020
kudos!
Matt chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
You seem to have forgotten that Lockhart vanished all the bones in his right arm after the Quidditch game in his second year. You know, Dobby and the bludger? They had to regrow them with Skelegrow. So no matter what had happened to his right arm in the past the bones are all new now.
atymer chapter 16 . 10/1/2020
Wow it is nice to imagine the adults around Harry finally stood up for once and stop being lazy blind followers of the "light" git who thought he knew how everyone should be obedient lap dogs. Yes its a run on sentence and yes that is how I feel about Dumbledore most of the time no matter the fic. Hurray! Harry having a family now to actively involve themselves in his welfare. Maybe these versions will not let him stand alone and the rest die like sheep at the slaughter house. Caring for the kid should come first.
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »