Reviews for Prediction, no thank you!
FlowerChild23 chapter 15 . 7/14
Aww poor Sirius.
Veronica McClure chapter 15 . 6/26
Pls, Pls, Please upload the rest of the story! I for one wouldn't mind if u did only do an epilogue, then we could all just think of this story as one where Harry truly reaches a turning point that gets everyone seeing him truly as himself, rather than a tragic hero whose only purpose should b to do what they want without letting him in on it.
The epilogue could b just what Harry's wider circle of friends: as well as he, Hermione, and Ron, went on to do. I'm guessing that because Harry branched out in his friendships and interests, and studies, he'll have a stronger support network when he tells people that his name got into the goblet without his knowledge. Drastically fewer fellow students and teachers who prefer to think otherwise? Oh u have to have to add in before the epilogue, how his patronus lessons with Uncle Remus go; something tells me that Harry gets it on his first try, if not second, because he was gathering happier hopeful memories?
Veronica McClure chapter 4 . 6/26
Well, when u think about it, three kids who never had friends before Hogwarts; therefore, no previous experience in how friendships work, desperate to hold close to the few they did make, consequently, they try too hard to be like each other.

Good going!
julesa66 chapter 15 . 5/16
This is an awesome story. I love how you have Harry changed and standing up to his friends and also making new friends in the other houses and not just the typical ones that everyone adds to their stories. How he is dealing with Ron and Hermoine is what I always thought he should do. They always kept him isolated from everyone else and the constant questions about every little thing, his letters, what someone wanted to talk to him about etc... It is none on their business. If he wants to tell them he will, if not then drop it.
I do hope that you will once again continue with this story. I would love to find out how you planned to have it end and what other things are going to happen at Hogwarts for Harry. also what to do about Dumbles. Love that you had them swimming, as that is a new one for the stories. Please think about continuing this story are i would love to read more and I am sure others would also.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 15 . 4/30
Ahhh! This is amazing thank you so much for writing! You're so good at writing character flaws! And teenagers. All if your characters feel real I love it! And Harry getting to live with Andromeda is also kind of my favorite haha. 3
daphneslover chapter 15 . 2/28
Just finished reading your story. It was fantastic. Please update soon.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
Ziltoid chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
Too bad it ended up being abandoned, because this was a well-written story thus far.
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
Sheila and Jessica are absolutely adorable, I want more of them in this fic!
Ilena Petrova chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
Why have you seemingly abounded this great story. Sad to see that so many great story are abounded these days
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
Great to hear that those damn Dursleys are getting exactly what they deserve!
jasnrob chapter 15 . 10/16/2017
Enjoyed your story.
Bosma17 chapter 15 . 10/16/2017
Please update
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2017
I wonder if Remus gave him one of those novelty/gag gift chocolates...

Also a shame that this seems to be the last chapter that will ever be done on this story.