Reviews for Prediction, no thank you!
munin295 chapter 4 . 6/5
"…In the meantime Professor McGonagall will act as your guardian. … As professor Dumbledore was responsible for placing you at the Dursley's he will not have any insight or say in this investigation."

It always drives me nuts when McGonagall gets a free pass on this. Dumbledore (and Hagrid) may have honestly believed that the Dursleys would be okay, but McGonagall knew/believed them to be awful and still walked away from a baby abandoned out-of-doors, at night, in November. She walked away.
Rabunga chapter 15 . 5/26
I love this story! Are you coming back to it? It's so good to see Harry embrace his smarts and not let Ron and Hermione walk all over him! What an action packed Xmas when you list all that happened...cannot wait for more!
loretta537 chapter 15 . 4/22
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
DrEaMLiN chapter 15 . 4/1
pls continue writing. it is really awesome.
gleefan2009 chapter 15 . 3/14
love it please write more
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 15 . 3/13
Bloody awesome fic!
PiNerd3 chapter 15 . 3/12
Just wanted to say I've really liked this story so far and hope to see it continued some day!
Ducky1776 chapter 15 . 2/23
Sorry you didn't continue this. I love third year fics where Sirius gets exonerated.
LostDragon49 chapter 15 . 2/20
Please write some more on this.
Renata MM chapter 15 . 2/7
It's more than two years, but I would like to tell you that I like this story very much and hope that someday you will continue it.
This was a nice bridge chapter so we know what happened to Sirius. If this has been abandonded please put up a notice, but otherwise please update! Even if it has been over 2 years
I enjoy this story a lot. Will Harry become some kind of animal?
dianaanne chapter 14 . 1/8
I guess this was a reread but still enjoying the story!
Enishi-Haru chapter 15 . 1/1
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
skyeza chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
Well heres to hoping that you come back and complete this amazing story. I truly enjoyed reading this, so I am really hoping that you start up and continue on with writing this brilliant story. I have love it, I really like that Harry is coming into his own.