Reviews for Cockroach
Eriza-chan chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
wow this has major twist...looking forward to the next chapter!
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Congratulations on your nomination in the TwiFic Fandom Awards!

You are definitely going to have to explain how they knew each other before.

And why would the sultan even take a wife, and a human one at that?

In-laws? Volturi?
Hmm chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
I like the premise, and your writing style. But I honestly have no idea what's going on.
acw1 chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
:) great
You know who chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Oh my. A little to risque for me but I supose it has to be, considering this is an M rated fic. Still your writing style is just as fabulous as before. I can't wait till further developments ;)
~Your bestie
clickpic chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Loved the chapter. Hope to see them more often. Can't wait to see what happens next w/ our kick-a$$ Bella now that she is w/ Jasper!
chanur chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Loved it. I'm always happy to see a new update of this great story.
Rubabe chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love the poetic style in which you write. It flows so well with the topic and conveys emotion so well.
TrueSkye chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Ah, THE kiss. Whatta kiss. Hot Sultan lip action *swoon*

Bella is Charlotte reincarnation?

Cool story. I'm totally digging it.
clickpic chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Great chapter. It was worth the wait!
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Good to see ya!

Re-read the previous chapter. Edward wants her and thought enough of her to bring her purple chucks. But the attack!

Was it all just a dream?

The priest! Had to know he wouldn’t survive the night. He performed his service—time to go. Egads.

Only infidelity could cause her death? Right. Such a vampire he is.

Estranged Edward. But he was chosen to look after Bella and “give her away” at the wedding.

Bella has “come and gone” has she? He knows her from before, like she seems to know him. But what was it? When was it?

“… hostile intentions.” How can Jasper, the empath, stand it? Surrounded by all those vamps that want him or Bella dead, waiting for one wrong move, one little slip.

Palace and courtly intrigue.

Alice the fruitcake.

The wedded bliss part. So far, she’s survived, but I don’t suppose Jasper will be happy about the scarring on her legs.

King Carlisle and Queen Esme? Now, wasn’t Carlisle her doctor when she was poisoned? He’s worried about his own *son* being angry with him? Or does the Sultan outrank the king? One would think so.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Awesome chapter again!
chanur chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Great chapter
4MeJasper chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Love the new chapter.

Love the mix of sweetness and vampyr in Sultan Jasper. You get the feeling of both and such a sense of menace throughout the story.

What a wonderfully scary world you've created.
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Yeah. How many brides (and grooms) *do* the vampires go through?

Gotta wonder: what’s the point of the marriage if all the vamp is going to do is drain the intended?

Though Bella is kind of on her way to being a vamp.

Edward had to be shoved into the room.

Just a dream? Edward attacking her.

We’ll see how the wedding goes.