Reviews for Cockroach
TrueSkye chapter 8 . 7/25
Ah, THE kiss. Whatta kiss. Hot Sultan lip action *swoon*

Bella is Charlotte reincarnation?

Cool story. I'm totally digging it.
clickpic chapter 11 . 7/22
Great chapter. It was worth the wait!
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 7/22
Good to see ya!

Re-read the previous chapter. Edward wants her and thought enough of her to bring her purple chucks. But the attack!

Was it all just a dream?

The priest! Had to know he wouldn’t survive the night. He performed his service—time to go. Egads.

Only infidelity could cause her death? Right. Such a vampire he is.

Estranged Edward. But he was chosen to look after Bella and “give her away” at the wedding.

Bella has “come and gone” has she? He knows her from before, like she seems to know him. But what was it? When was it?

“… hostile intentions.” How can Jasper, the empath, stand it? Surrounded by all those vamps that want him or Bella dead, waiting for one wrong move, one little slip.

Palace and courtly intrigue.

Alice the fruitcake.

The wedded bliss part. So far, she’s survived, but I don’t suppose Jasper will be happy about the scarring on her legs.

King Carlisle and Queen Esme? Now, wasn’t Carlisle her doctor when she was poisoned? He’s worried about his own *son* being angry with him? Or does the Sultan outrank the king? One would think so.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 11 . 7/22
Awesome chapter again!
chanur chapter 11 . 7/22
Great chapter
4MeJasper chapter 11 . 7/22
Love the new chapter.

Love the mix of sweetness and vampyr in Sultan Jasper. You get the feeling of both and such a sense of menace throughout the story.

What a wonderfully scary world you've created.
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 1/11
Yeah. How many brides (and grooms) *do* the vampires go through?

Gotta wonder: what’s the point of the marriage if all the vamp is going to do is drain the intended?

Though Bella is kind of on her way to being a vamp.

Edward had to be shoved into the room.

Just a dream? Edward attacking her.

We’ll see how the wedding goes.
roon0 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Fatastic stuff.
4MeJasper chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
New chapter! And the bit with Edward was sinister...

Hoping for Jasper soon!
clickpic chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the wedding!
EdwardsKitten chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Ah! Were is my head? I'm confused.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Again amazing chapter. Was it just a dream or did it really happened. With Edward I mean.
Alice aquabld chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Firstly this story is very confusing. You really need to REALLY read it to understand. I hope you make a chapter that explain thay world. Secondly what happen to bella revenge ? I want her to have revenge and gain equalitu
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
If Bella was burned and blistered, wouldn't Jasper smell her wounds? I wouldn't think covering her in multiple clothing items would conceal her injuries.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Good luck in the Twific Fandom Awards. Don’t forget to vote for yourself. And … there’s two rounds of voting.

***

The first attempt on her life. Good Christ.

Why? Because she was a human? Because folks think Jasper chose the wrong girl? Or just because that’s what ya do when the newly appointed Sultan chooses a consort?

If it was just because she was human, that’s kinda stupid. All the vamps were once human. Little bit of that cutting off the nose to spite the face thing.

If the nurse had been a faithful servant and blah, blah, blah, how could Carlisle have known she’d do something like that?

Bella just saved Carlisle’s life.

And Jasper doesn’t know! Doesn’t know she almost died.

Yeah, Bella. Stand up for yourself. Now tell the Sultan you almost died.