Reviews for Cockroach
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 1/11
Yeah. How many brides (and grooms) *do* the vampires go through?

Gotta wonder: what’s the point of the marriage if all the vamp is going to do is drain the intended?

Though Bella is kind of on her way to being a vamp.

Edward had to be shoved into the room.

Just a dream? Edward attacking her.

We’ll see how the wedding goes.
roon0 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Fatastic stuff.
4MeJasper chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
New chapter! And the bit with Edward was sinister...

Hoping for Jasper soon!
clickpic chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the wedding!
EdwardsKitten chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Ah! Were is my head? I'm confused.
Arabella Whitlock chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Again amazing chapter. Was it just a dream or did it really happened. With Edward I mean.
Alice aquabld chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Firstly this story is very confusing. You really need to REALLY read it to understand. I hope you make a chapter that explain thay world. Secondly what happen to bella revenge ? I want her to have revenge and gain equalitu
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
If Bella was burned and blistered, wouldn't Jasper smell her wounds? I wouldn't think covering her in multiple clothing items would conceal her injuries.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Good luck in the Twific Fandom Awards. Don’t forget to vote for yourself. And … there’s two rounds of voting.

***

The first attempt on her life. Good Christ.

Why? Because she was a human? Because folks think Jasper chose the wrong girl? Or just because that’s what ya do when the newly appointed Sultan chooses a consort?

If it was just because she was human, that’s kinda stupid. All the vamps were once human. Little bit of that cutting off the nose to spite the face thing.

If the nurse had been a faithful servant and blah, blah, blah, how could Carlisle have known she’d do something like that?

Bella just saved Carlisle’s life.

And Jasper doesn’t know! Doesn’t know she almost died.

Yeah, Bella. Stand up for yourself. Now tell the Sultan you almost died.
jlove34 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Great chapter. Hope Bella's body will heal quickly, otherwise Jasper is gonna be one pissed off vampire.
4MeJasper chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Congrats on the nomination!
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
How many lives … so many.

They’ve been together before and he’s finally found her again.

Then a big ass needle. In her neck.

Hi Honey. I'm home.

***

Alice and Rose are getting along famously. Alice needs to curb that enthusiasm a tad.

***

Procedure? Doesn’t sound good. But I’m glad everything is intact.

0_o

Just a slight hitch. Minimal. Unforeseen and all. Will Dr. Cullen survive this slight hitch? Depends on how Bella is when she wakes up. If she wakes up.

She survived and woke up.

Nice meeting with the Sultan.

Dr. Cullen isn’t out of the woods yet, I don’t think.

***

I’ve read this over several times, attempting to absorb every little nuance. Still quite eager to have questions answered—Bella told what the hell is going on.

Reviews? At this moment there are 113. Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Was this story written in a furnace? Cause it be HOT! ️Tsssss...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Just keep writing! Just keep writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
DUDE! UR FANFIC IS JUST LIKE 2 COOL FOR SCHOOL BRO!