Reviews for Flatmates
Of course Hogwarts knows where Gallifrey is!
Daphnie chapter 1 . 3/17
Woman ! You need to make a full million chapter story out of this ! Just one chapter and you got me addicted ! Im not above begging .. So please do consider :)
Helen Nurse chapter 1 . 3/17
Brilliant! Yes! Molto Bene! Please continue this story, I love it far too much!
Concrete63 chapter 1 . 3/9
Thanks great fun.
PixieH chapter 1 . 2/26
Love this. May be my new fave ship. Lol x
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 1 . 2/22
Aww... that was so cute! Hermione and Sherlock... that's a pairing to consider ( I'll ship them! )

It was fun reading this. I really liked it :)
Gonna go read the sequel now...
ink-wells chapter 1 . 2/19
I enjoyed this. Particularly because I could hear Benedict Cumberbatch's disembodied voice echoing in my brain as I read his dialogue! This story was very dialogue heavy, particularly middle to end, but I perservered, so good job! Best Harry Potter/Sherlock crossover I've read (the ONLY anyway...to date.)
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm laughing hysterically at this, it's beautiful. And I failed in my resolve to not read more of your stories until my homework got done. Procrastination, yay!
Selma in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/2
THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER! OMG!
I can't! I'm just jumping and laughing and fangirling like crazy! You are brilliant for coming out with this idea!
Hermione and Sherlock are my new OTP! Please please please write more!
BrightStar chapter 1 . 2/1
This was brilliant and wonderful! Thanks for sharing! :D I'm gonna go read the sequel now. :D
MsLessa chapter 1 . 1/30
Was surfing through peoples' favorites and found this. I love it. As I read your words they played out across my mind just like a movie. It was so wonderfully in Sherlock and Hermione's voices that you made it all totally plausible.

Now on to the Sequel.
VerySleepy chapter 1 . 1/30
This is great stuff. A very enjoyable read.
Emi chapter 1 . 1/26
GIVE MORE! YES
I love this. Never thought I'd say it, but I really really really like this
allisondasher chapter 1 . 1/28
*fan girl scream* this is AMAZING! Please pretty please post the next chapter soon! This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read!
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 1/27
Love it. Adore it. Desperately want more of it!