Reviews for The Student In Question
laughingpillow chapter 71 . 1/31
i would just like to know.. who is the she who was most hurt and healed by it, when concerning the prophecy? i know its about mitchie, but i cant make out who its referring to.

anyways, this was absolutely fabulous. you will not believe how i binge read this and the original SYAC. it was captivating. thank you for writing it.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 28 . 8/11/2012
YES! Get them hooked on fanfiction. It seriously is an addiction.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
So is Cass actually Lucius's daughter? I had wondered.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
"You aren't quite the little prick that I thought you were." Truer words were never spoken, Cass.

Oh, that's funny. I tend to argue out loud with my books too.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
Oh Cass! I am heartbroken.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 24 . 8/11/2012
Well. That didn't turn out like I suspected. I wonder by the Cruciatus didn't work on Cass?
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
Another marvelous chapter my dear.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Ah, I liked that. Draco really isn't so bad. He just has an unfortunate family and upbringing. Leave to Cass to bring him out of his pureblood shell.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Holy shit indeed. Oh that was marvelous.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Three cheers for soda indeed. Have I mentioned how much I love Cass and John? Such wonderful characters. And poor Lucius. If only he wasn't Voldy's *itch, Narcissa wouldn't be so cold with him.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
"The Armpit Vampire Kitten of Death" might be the best chapter title ever. And I can't believe Cass dressed them in drag and took them to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I mean, wow.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
Oooh, I am seriously looking forward to this party. And honestly, I wish I knew a girl like Cass. I just don't know anyone with that kind of mouth. She's so entertaining.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Whoa! What on earth is Voldy planning? That spell sounds pretty nasty (as well as a good explanation for years of crazy Roman emperors). And Maria and Bill are too sweet. I certainly hope things look up for Maria. Also, that was one nifty little trick for "bugging" Narcissa.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Wow...just wow. Severus in an amusement park. In America. Nice reference to Alan Rickman in there. And what is this about Voldy's plan for Hermione. Of course Sev can fix Narcissa's memory. And poor Maria. Makes me want to weep.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
I have so say, I was appropriately confused at the beginning. Cass played her part beautifully. And i like picturing Severus in a gangster suit. Puts me in mind of Die Hard. Excellent movie.
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »