Reviews for Worthy of Praise
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Another amazing story from you. I absolutely loved it. Sorry for Jane and Thor but she was not immortal material, to intellectually focus, too independent to be a wife and mother only or be a warrior queen.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Fantastic job, as usual
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This story was...I can't think of a single word that could adequately describe it. It was true. Real. Deep. Heartbreaking. Heartwarming. Painfully exquisite. Everything you could ask for in beautiful agony. It resonated inside. I, like Tony, suffer from a name I can't believe as true in relation to myself (Amanda), no matter how much others say I'm wrong. After all, if one deserved praise, or love, or joy, wouldn't that which we receive not ring false? And we receive it from where we truly wish it? From the ones we love most? And most of all, from ourselves?
But then we hear others speak of themselves in this way and try to convince them that what they believe of themselves isn't true. Or read beautifully painful stories like this one we have small moments. Tiny bits of time where we surface from our rivers of self-hatred and say a silent thank you to those who have us this single breath so we could continue on, just until that next breath.
So here is mine.
Thank you.
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Perfect, great work!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I loved this. The way you described how Tony sees himself and how others and Loki sees him was spot on and I loved the ending, figures that Loki could talk him into it.
Great work and an awesome read as always!
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Dat was beautiful. Loved it!
Maburibu chapter 1 . 11/10/2013