Reviews for A Better Life
ben123456123 chapter 6 . 3/1
Mooooore pleeeeaaaase!
Miss shockwave chapter 6 . 1/6
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :) keep up the good work!
The Whisperer of Death chapter 6 . 1/3
CONTINUE!
aliquisbird1 chapter 5 . 1/1
I'm done. Officially. This is so damn hard to read! I've been sat here drowning in feels for the last half an hour or so...
Good, actually scratch that, Amazing story but...
Stop killing my emotions! Thanks for this story _ Update? Not a must... But it would make me hella happy :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
can u pleae update soon
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
My mind is saying the only one who would react well to learning of the replaced Jack would be Sandy. This story is interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Nope notta clue good luck
fan reader chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Oh please continue! Update soon ;)
JOKERS14 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I cried during this chapter, just thinking about it is making me teary! _ Yeah this was a good chapter, can't wait to see how Bunny and Jack are going to connect! OH, CAN I PLEASE HAVE JACK, HE'S MY AGE! Anyways, hope to read more soon! :)
lala32903 chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Maybe bunny reveals something interesting or maybe they have an angst brohug?
lala32903 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOPOOOOOOOGOOGOGGOG THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLEEESSSSS!
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
SOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCH FEEEEEEEELssssssssssss
HMP chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
It's going to be really sad for bunny when he realizes that they were right and that their Jack did die... Opps, did I say that out loud?
a fan reader chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
*Crying like a mad person* this story is just perfect, i like it too much, i dont know when i found it but i know it was a long time ago, since the last chapter i am checking each week! for an update!
You are doing great continue with jack and bunny bonding also with more interactions with North
What happened to the good pitch? Can he appear?
wittyusernames chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Keep it up your an amazing writer. Can't wait for the est chapter!
TomgirlBre chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Can you bring the other dimension pitch into this? Like I would really like to see them interact with each other some more... That or either this dimensions Pitch, like maybe you could convert him into living Jack too. Our the two Pitches could meet, and have a battle trying to explain the effect that they each had on Jack with the Guardians from either dimension watching, or the different Guardians could be duking it out too