Reviews for A Better Life
Loveanimelove chapter 10 . 8/22
No please dont stop i love your story so much so please dont stop please
The Power Of Names chapter 10 . 7/30
Take a break. Writing is supposed to be fun and your readers will still be here whenever you feel like coming back. Promise, you won't be letting anybody down.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a number of stories that I started, going as far back as 2008, and are still on hiatus.
JaneDoe2017 chapter 10 . 7/28
I LOVE IT
Nerdlife101 chapter 10 . 7/6
Please continue this story or atleast offer someone else to take over the story. It is really good and I believe it have a lot of potential. This story gives me so much emotion, that while im reading this I want to throw my laptop across the room. This is what makes me enjoying reading books and fanfictions. I really hope you undertand my opinion and don't take it the wrong way. I just am really dissappointed, not in the authors, but that most of the fanfic's I read are never completed and I am left hanging, wondering and thinking as to what could happen later in the chapter. I say this, and hope that everyone who enjoys reading agrees that the suspense kills them, literally. I hope as a reader and writer, that you understand the importance of this story to my imagination and the ability it gives me. The ability to let my mind wander, to it's heart desire. This fanfic is one of the best i've ever read and hope you feel pride in your story. Keep in mind, I am not gulit-tripping you to continue you this story, it is, and will forever be your choice.
(TTTT) -0 - onion
Please update this is awsome! Keep going. Can't wait to see the tuning between the guardians and pitch :)

Please update soon

Mattish02
WolfAndBookLover chapter 10 . 6/6
Take a break and think back to when you started. If that doesn't work, have us readers help you out.
FlyingFree chapter 10 . 5/27
I guess your taking a break? This story is well written, and captured my attention in the first second. I hope you continue it. :D
RavenBensonRoth chapter 10 . 4/6
please continue please do they find out that jacks from another world
Dude this is really good. Please continue.
monkeybaby chapter 10 . 1/29
Please update soon if you can!
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 1/10
ADD MORE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!
The Best Guesst chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
I love this lots, so I hope you finish it, but if you can't, it might be good to either post your ideas or put this up for adoption.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
Finish it! Please?
Silverstarbeam1118 chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
The choice is up to you in the end. I am always excited fort he next chapter but if you think you need a break, you should take one. Your not letting anyone down, its your decision, and lots of stories get disconnected. Whatever you choose is fine.