Reviews for A Better Life
Miss shockwave chapter 10 . 10/17
The choice is up to you in the end. I am always excited fort he next chapter but if you think you need a break, you should take one. Your not letting anyone down, its your decision, and lots of stories get disconnected. Whatever you choose is fine.
Forgotten Doll chapter 10 . 10/11
Do whatever you think is best for you right now. Love your story BTW.
Rachelakatsukigurl16 chapter 10 . 8/13
Littwink chapter 2 . 8/10
What a new plot! I haven't seen this done before!
Don't take a break I just love your stories and I can't wait for the next one
ASnailFromSpace chapter 10 . 7/3
I would love to see your stories continue but I would not like to see you run yourself ragged trying to please other people. I enjoy your stories. There interesting and creative and I love your take on all the characters! But if you feel like you can't or don't want to continue, then dont. You come before your audience and if you feel that these stories are too much to handle then take a break. You can always come back to them if you want. Well still be here. Please don't feel guilty about whatever decision you make, and think about what you need first.
Spngirl123456 chapter 10 . 6/27
Trust me I know the feeling.

Take as much time as you need! Even if it means you not updating for ten years, you shouldn't continue a story if you Don't want to. It will just make you hate the story and want to take it down.

I love this story and I hope you will do what you need to.
zaylo267 chapter 10 . 6/24
Well, u can continue n break at times. I was interested at how Pitch is going to react when he realised that is the wrong Jack.
Ramulas chapter 10 . 6/23
Take a break. It happens to the best of us.
Contenue when imagination land hits you in the head.
When you come back with the story please add a lot of pain!
I love you dialogue.
Identicality chapter 10 . 6/23
You shouldn't do something if you don't want to. People stop writing things all the time. The major difference between fanfic and books are the way it is published. Fanfic is one chapter at at time while books are the entire work. Plus, authors have unfinished books all the time. John Green has over a dozen unfinished novels on his computer. Don't feel like you have to write for us. First and foremost, writing is for the author. Do what makes you feel like you made a good decision for yourself. Long post and vaguely disorganized but I hope you get what I was trying to say.
Angelica Schyle chapter 10 . 6/22
Take the break, as much as I love these stories if your aren't liking what your producing what's the point? If you come back at these refreshed and still have no desire to finish them then so be it. You might just find yourself a new story to write. Thank you for what you've made so far its has truly been a fun time. Now go relax! :)
yaoilover6 chapter 10 . 6/22
Personally I think that if you aren't feeling up any more than you should take a break it will be better for you. Yes I'll miss your story's and they may get discontinued but if you aren't feeling like yourself as much and are questioning yourself as average I think it will be better for you to take a break for yourself at the very least until you feel better again or decide you want to continue. Also if you ever feel like talking I'm kind of awkward and have horrible people skills but I'm willing to listen. (I think that sounded kind of stupid but I thought I'd offer)
lala32903 chapter 10 . 6/21
Take a break
Your health and wellbeing matter a little more than out entertainment
Also, doing something you think you like but makes you unhappy isn't very productive
So its fine if you need to take a break when your imagination can't squeeze out any more plot
Alikay3196 chapter 10 . 6/21
If it's what you need, then take a break. I'd love a new chapter for this story, but I don't want it at your expense. Take the time you need, love. If you decide to discontinue the stories, I'm sure there are plenty of authors (including myself, if I'm going to be honest) who would adopt the story from you and finish it following your ideas (giving all credit, naturally). Anyways, do what is best for you. We understand if you need a break 3
NightShade248 chapter 10 . 6/21
I can understand the writer's block you have. I have that with the current story on writing, so yeah, after a while, it feels like a chore.
Personally, I'm willing to wait for you to update after a long break. It may get to a point where I virtually forget about the story, but it's always a pleasant surprise to see it updated.
If you feel that you can't continue the story, and want to discontinue it, I can understand, but why not pass the story to someone else, so they can finish it for you? And if you decide not to do this, then at the very least, please don't delete the story entirely. It just ruins it even more.
But still, take breaks if you need to, and I'm sure that, if you discontinue the story, Yoir fans will understand.
Good luck :)