Reviews for Phoenix Avenges
Skywroe chapter 1 . 1/29
I'm very sorry but I couldn't get passed the 2nd chapter.
What got me was your Gramma and your plot timeline, which can both be rectified with a BETA, this can potentially be a great story, you just need to fix it up a bit. Good luck if you do decide to rewrite it again, it would be worth a read once corrected.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/9
How can Harry be a Lord when his father, Lord James Potter is still alive. Ridiculous chapter without any background information how Harry could possibly be a lord.
of-B'lack-M'agick chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
you know for an assasin he's kinda young. When the potters send the howler the twins where 2 year old and Harry is two years older than them. Four years old is a little bit young for an assassin, claiming a lordship while not being emancipated and having sexual urges towards a woman who's like twenty times his age. Natasha is around seventy eighty or something.
narutofan777 chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
you realize Natasha is over 80 years old right
Doom chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Your spelling sux your grammer sux I'd delete this and learn english before you try again...
Doom chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Well this page sux...
highmotherfucker chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
traitor is the actual spelling
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I am sorry...but Natasha would not have worried about a heel being caught and definitely would not have run off. Also, if Harry is some big Assassin, James would not have been able to backhand him. This story just lost credibility.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Harry can't be that good of an assassin...his personality is too weak.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
If Harry is some great Assassin, then why doesn't he deal with the problem of Lily and James and Albus?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Interesting.
NightWishes chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I really love the story so far, but you have made the mistake of only writing degrees, and have not written if it is celsius or fahrenheit. 'Cause 70 degrees celsius so awfully hot (near boiling water) and in fahrenheit it is the perfect t-shirt weather.
seirei chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Ugh...how did the potters buy the 1st class plane ticket if they have no access to their vault?
And why did lily seem bipolar?
Dreamweaver chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Red Room, HYDRA, Voldemort and his death eaters, Loki AND Thanos? Errrr,...that line-up showing up all at the same time? Slight bit of over-kill, innit?
shippo2009 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
I think you should just keep this story going.