Reviews for Phoenix Avenges
narutofan777 chapter 6 . 1/10
you realize Natasha is over 80 years old right
Doom chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
Your spelling sux your grammer sux I'd delete this and learn english before you try again...
Doom chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Well this page sux...
highmotherfucker chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
traitor is the actual spelling
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I am sorry...but Natasha would not have worried about a heel being caught and definitely would not have run off. Also, if Harry is some big Assassin, James would not have been able to backhand him. This story just lost credibility.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Harry can't be that good of an assassin...his personality is too weak.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
If Harry is some great Assassin, then why doesn't he deal with the problem of Lily and James and Albus?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Interesting.
NightWishes chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I really love the story so far, but you have made the mistake of only writing degrees, and have not written if it is celsius or fahrenheit. 'Cause 70 degrees celsius so awfully hot (near boiling water) and in fahrenheit it is the perfect t-shirt weather.
seirei chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Ugh...how did the potters buy the 1st class plane ticket if they have no access to their vault?
And why did lily seem bipolar?
Dreamweaver chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Red Room, HYDRA, Voldemort and his death eaters, Loki AND Thanos? Errrr,...that line-up showing up all at the same time? Slight bit of over-kill, innit?
shippo2009 chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
I think you should just keep this story going.
HPMarvel chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
I noticed instead of a G in Granger I put an H I guess that's what happens when you type on an iPad there isn't suppose to be an H think there is a G.
methodicgod chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I was going to read your story, but the fact that it isn't 100 words long and has so many mistakes ruined it for me.

You have no comas, and use too much "and". Also, you don't know when to use "your" ( possessive ) and "you're" ( contraction or conjunction ), it stresses me out. Lordship isn't separated. Since you say they are broke, it's repetitive to mention out of money, but if you want to specially refer to it you should use punctuation or links. For example:

"P.S. I took my Lord Ship so your broke and out of money pay back for the abuse you caused me."

vs

P.S. I took my lordship, so you're broke. I took the money as payback for the abuse inflicted on me.
or
P.S. I took my lordship and all the money as payback for the abuse you caused me.

Which do you think is better? They all say the same.

You are probably starting to write, and that's good. I congratulate you on that. It's really difficult and courageous to post your ideas and stories online, to be exposed to criticism. Nonetheless, I believe that you have the capacity to improve. Your idea for this story, although clique, has many potential scenarios. I recommend you get a Beta or someone to at least proof reads your stories.

I hope you don't stop writing; or take this too harshly, it wasn't my intention to offend; and get better and better. Best of luck.

Methodic.
733t hax0r chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
i only got to chapter 2.

this is BAD and i have read "My Immortal".

this might be a good story if your a 10 year old.