Reviews for Madara's Grandson: Justice League
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 2/20
I don't really like the mask. Kind of an odd shape.

Also, if Tattoine is there, does the Republic exist? How do they not have contact with Earth when there is the Justice League? Especially since Batman and Superman are really famous.

So many questions.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Hmm u said next chapter would take some time I think 2 effin years is enough.
vrtulka chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
cool story :D
Jonny Walker chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
dude it eas getting fun.i really wanted to see how naruto figures with other arcs.
hakimcoombs chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
If you like this story it is on Dani99597 page he just got the rights from yami naruto so pm him and tell h to upload this story
Layperson chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
e
hakimcoombs chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Hi it was very good
helkil chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
it would be cool it Naruto during his 8 years in space made some enemies who witnessed the darker side of him I.E killing torturing and what not try to get revenge on him and let the team know a little more bout him
Regin chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
I Like, I Lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
Another excellent story. I just read Ryujin Justice League right before this fic, and I gotta say you have come a long way in your writing. Despite it's interesting plot, your first story was tough to read. Having said that, your writing style and grammar have improved in leaps and bounds with each new story. I think my only complaint would be the lack of updates on the stories that I have enjoyed. Lol. Great job and I look forward to seeing what Naruto does with all the knowledge and tech he is gathering.
TheQueen'sknight chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
UPDATE!
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
blassreitter chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
moooore! please more kara/naruto
Shadow of God chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Till this day your choice of mask is still a pet peeve for me even after reading it many times. Why is all I can ask. Why such a ridiculous excuse a mask. It covers a quarter of his face. Leaving one side open. Are you aware that by mirroring one side anyone can get his real face? It's as bad a supermans glasses for identity protection. What ever I thought I was over this but apparently not.
DragonTxMaster chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I liked this chapter especially at the last part, if I did't know any better I would say that Naruto is Batman's son!