Reviews for Madara's Grandson: Justice League
avidreaded chapter 8 . 2/23
Ooh is naruto going to become even more broken powerful. And dear god please update
Whens the next chapter olcoming out?
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/12
Interesante
supert
please dont chapter 8 . 2/10
Abandon this masterpiece
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Cool
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Great fic. Like Naruto's personality and attitude in the story.

Some grammar and spelling errors but nothing too terrible that I cannot read past it.
sha chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
kindly start writing more chapters of this story.
Zayabel13 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Update sooonnnn! I'm a yaoi fan... so I had a daisy moment thinking he and Batman did it in the past xD I'm dead!
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
How much longer is your update gonna take because this story is awesome. Can you please continue it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Good story, i liked it .

They never said the praice for john .
Zayabel13 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I had a huge "whuuuuuttttt" in the end lohl
demiread chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
EPIC
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
The ending was great, it made the many parts wherein Ryu was being illogical by revealing his assets acceptable. His willingness to kill in the end, and his support of Cadmus made it all the more better.

Well done lad/lass.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Naruto is completely illogical, his goals can easily be achieved without aiding them, his powers give him an immense leverage over all heroes. He need not even be cordial, if he does wish to be with his Sharingan he can turn them into his slaves. I see no point of his sudden philanthropy, it's very strange, and yields no positive results. Oh and Lois Lane, I wonder why Ryu cares so much about her, simply disable her so she cannot be a nuisance damsel in distress later on.