Reviews for Last Night
LokiPoki chapter 8 . 3/5
Awww poor Patience...
Glad the guys helped her out! Update soon!
PunkPrincessHP chapter 8 . 3/5
Woah, that was emotional! I quite enjoyed that read! However, I did notice a few spelling and/or grammar mistakes, small as they are. Not a lot, mind you, just a few. Anyway, I am most certainly looking forward to more _
Ooooooooo things are going dooooown! Update soon!
jozs001 chapter 8 . 3/4
I cant wait how the relationships develop! And I agree. The timedancer saga and Katana never did sit well for me... if you put Katana in you obviously need to pair her up with someone else.
Flowerchild23 chapter 8 . 3/4
Holy cow! Way to go girl! No one deserves this! This is good!
The Scheming Turtle chapter 8 . 3/4
Please continue! I haven't found many Gargoyle fanfics that are well written and can hold my attention. I love Patience's feelings about her father. They don't seem fake and they make sense for her situation. The injuries seem very severe. I keep wondering how she isn't in more pain and how that bone sticking out was treated. Overall, I really love this!
Jenkka chapter 8 . 3/4
Oh my goodness, finally she did it, I couldn't stand it any longer! Please continue, it gets better every time! And I absolutely agree with you, Katana feels quite plain and useless to me, I'm sure you'll come out with something more interesting ;)
lycan13 chapter 8 . 3/4
Finally!
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 3/4
Cool man update soon!
Moar! Update ASAP!
Jenkka chapter 7 . 2/16
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. I like how you keep things plain and simple, everything is very well balanced. I fell in love with Patience, she sadly reminds me of a friend of mine who faced similar situations. Keep going, you're great :)
treena1996 chapter 7 . 2/11
Love the details & your style... i'm anxious for Patience reaction will there be anger? The feeling of betrayal between her and Brooklyn? Or Brooklyn to Patience for not telling him about her abuse and self harm? How will that come into play? Will she run will she hide? Can't wait till next time!
DarkRook chapter 7 . 2/9
I must say wow. ...dark and a but painful to read but you have great talent and you writing and content is good even though my body hurts for patience
PunkPrincessHP chapter 7 . 2/8
More! More, please! I need to know what happens to Patience! Keep up the fantasicly amazing work!
The Rainbow Devowerer chapter 7 . 2/8
Oooh!
Things are starting to get tense!
I miss the old Brooklyn x Patience interaction though,
I hope it can come back soon!
I really like your writing style and I do hope that Patience doesn't have to put up with anymore of da bad stuff!
Hope you can update soon!
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »