Reviews for Let the Light In
BobtheFrog chapter 12 . 9/7
Of course Lieb is adorable, come on Taylor, wake up :P Or I will steal him away :)
maya chapter 3 . 5/5
I always love it when people try to make the stories bilingual, but I am afraid German is way too complex for Google translate or whatever you are using... It is even less believable than simply using English in italics (and honestly, sometimes I have to try to guess the intended meaning by translating word for word back to English, because in German it simply does not make any sense) ... I appreciate the effort you put into it, though.
BobtheFrog chapter 11 . 5/4
ASDFGHJKL LIEBGOTT :D I love him so much :)
missavc34 chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
I really, really like this story! I love Liebgott, so I am super glad your doing a Liebgott/OC fic:) The only critique I have is that the formatting of Chapter 10 is a tad hard to read. But that certainly won't keep me from reading this fabulous story! I'll be waiting for an update:)
awkwardtori chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
I was just reading your story when I stumbled across what you said about my fanfiction. That made me smile so much thank you! By the way, I'm loving this story so far! I, like yourself, love liebgott! anyway keep it up, it's going well (:
awkwardtori chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I'm really liking this so far. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing
FallynAshe chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Was so happy to see you had updated this. I was hooked reading the first chapter. I already cannot wait for more interaction with Liebgott and learning more about who Taylor is and how she ended up in this situation. As for her best friends I could see her connecting with Roe for one and possibly Malarky or Luz. I also hope you feel better!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You should continue this it's really good