Reviews for 10 Dollars & A Six Pack
Jasperrosewhitlock chapter 29 . 9/4
OHMYGOD! I thought it was Alex who died at first! I thought it was Alex's funeral until it said what was engraved in the headstone! holy hell! did you have to do that?!
I vote for Alex rider :)
Wow this is one of the best Alex rider fanfics I have read ! :)
user1o1 chapter 17 . 9/3/2019
Yes! Yes! Finally! I've been hoping for a fanfiction that makes Alex lose his memory for ages! Unless he's just pulling a prank, which would be funny; and sad for me.
WINGEDTIGER chapter 29 . 3/2/2019
wow... great ending!
19Teardrop94 chapter 29 . 11/1/2018
Holy fug, the ending was awesome. It was just like an actual movie xD I would've preferred more details in what was going on around them, but it was still real good. Easy enough to follow. I was kinda surprised that Alex did that, but I just had a feeling... Excellent work, Snoweylily.

~Tear
Rachaelthefangirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2018
I love the fanfiction! you have a couple of grammar mistakes in the Hebrew but other than that it's awesome!
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 29 . 10/31/2017
(not logged in atm)
LOVED THE ENDING! Thank you for updating, I was actually thinking I was seeing things when I saw the update notice in my inbox. XD I'm so glad you finished though! Hope to see more from you...thank again, Ava S
SunshinySmiles chapter 13 . 5/18/2017
OMG I was just at the Nando's in DC a couple weeks ago!
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 28 . 4/3/2017
no!nonononononononoooooooo... arrrrghghhghghghhghhhhh I didn't realize this was the last chapter posted! I totally binged read all of your stories...and now I have to wait. eeeeeeehhhhh :'( this is SOOOO good. def. Favoriting and following...thanks for such good stories!
kingleo.chuenchom chapter 28 . 12/29/2016
So excited to read the next the chapter of this it's been too long. HSC got in the way :)
Samantha2611 chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
did you seriously just leave it there
hi chapter 28 . 9/25/2016
. !
Guest chapter 28 . 8/20/2016
I loved it! Please update soon!
M-chanchen chapter 28 . 8/9/2016
Hi,
Wow. This continuing is really great, explaining, well written and exciting. You did really great at writing. I am looking forward to reading how it will end.
I am so glad that Alex isn't the bad guy in the end. That wouldn't really fit him