Reviews for I'll Never Let You Go
Asmaria chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Why would you do something like this! It was a great story and I'm crying rig now! But I feel so sad now!
77Flarefox77 chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
._. Why?

NO MORE KILLING! Jinx isn't dead for real, right? Right... RIGHT?! I NEED TO KNOW THIS! *Coughs*
Ehhmm, sorry... Just, update :)... PLEASE?! :D
pandakim chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
Omg :o i love kid flash and jinx fanfics this one just have to be one of the best i read so far! The ending made me cried D: so sad... you did a really good job though! :D ur so awesome!
The Directer chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Woah, woah, woah! Talk about intense. There's only one problem, and I really don't want to say this...
have someone proofread your work. I am kind of a grammar nazi and there were so many mistakes.
I could understand what you were saying though, and it was a wonderful story, just proofread it.
Wxnderland chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
OHMYGOD
As much as I love psychotic endings I did not see that coming.
Ugh this is all that Jesui person's fault. Ohmygod Is he seriously going to stay insane- You can't let Jinx die like that! Ohmygod this was amazing and I'm like dying. This needs another chapter.
mentally dating legolas chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Oh my god he's gone crazy again please say that's not the end?
2Awesome4Life chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Damn someone forgot their 't worry I'll always be around to review (even if it might take a while sometimes) .nice work my lovely . ;-)
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
this chapter was great
i still have problems with jinx dying but its such a good story i just can't stop reading!
Eve Harp chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Yes I loved it and you were right it had a lot of feels *sob*
Me chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It was interesting but I prefer a happy ending
Wat did the titans do to her?
Purplepanda2 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
...why did you kill Jinx again... :(
But otherwise it was very good. I'm interested in what you will do with the alternate ending. That is if you make one. Keep up the good work :)
LilLilGirl chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
That was dark, sickening, scary, horrible, insane, psychotic, demented, demonic, and utterly amazing! I loved the dark ending it just was wonderful :D i still cant wait for the alternate ending though so update soon :D
omggirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
i liked the ending it made me make an alternate ending.
VariaGuardians27 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
by bull i ment that sucked.(it didn't really i just didn' like how it ended)

For this chapter-
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Why did she die
Eve Harp chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
you really have a good cliffhanger now. Update soon please!