Reviews for Learning to Fly
krjemb chapter 23 . 7/11/2007
Lindsay strikes again. Great chapter. Please tell me you finished this story.
krjemb chapter 22 . 7/11/2007
This chapter was awesome. Lindsay was the best part of this chapter. Out of the mouth of babes!
krjemb chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
I'm really enjoyin gthis stroy. Especially the interaction between Warrick and Catherine. /but in this chapter during the interrogation between Brass, Grissom, Sara and Marta. You switched Marta and Audra's names. It was a little disconcerting.
Natasha chapter 23 . 10/21/2005
please post the rest soon
juli chapter 23 . 9/21/2005
YaY! I totally luv it !

you really have to continue

plz update
mariestacy chapter 23 . 9/17/2005
hey, the story is great! you say only one or two chapters left to go, how about an ending? are we going to get one soon? it would really be appreciated! thanks ms
lisalamp4 chapter 23 . 8/2/2005
I just discovered this little gem... it was really good, and so close to complete. What happens next? If the old guy is involved, then maybe this was an insurance scam too?

BTW, I loved scheming!Nick!
Rumidha chapter 23 . 6/17/2005
No! No, not Willem! Dammit, I believed him! I completely believed that he was head over heels in love with his wife, and that there was no way he could be a suspect.

I know your profile says you're done with CSI and have moved on to greener pastures (HG/SS, another one of my favorites, I'm planning on reading those next) but if this is almost over, please just put us out of our misery and finish this? Please? Pretty please? However, I have to say that, even if this is doomed to WIPdom forever, it was so completely worth the read. I think Scheming!Nick is a blast, and I just feel bad that he didn't get anybody. C/W and G/S are absolutely my favorite CSI ships (actually, my only two, I only started watching the show about a month ago. God bless the rerun) and the way you developed them both was just really, really great! Yay for you! (Please finish this? Please?)
anneruhland chapter 23 . 5/13/2005
loved this so far. please please please finish it. it is great. anne ruhland
anna2 chapter 23 . 3/12/2005
Continued patience? Please, oh please finish the story. This is one of the ones that grabs ahold and doesn't let go. Lindsey and the puppy are too cute, and I've got to know what happened with the cat burglar. I know you said in your profile that you don't write CSi anymore but you've just got to finish this. Please, please, please, please?
Talia Moon chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
Great story! I am looking forword to the ending.

TM
Christieanne-Anna chapter 23 . 10/30/2004
i loved it

now you need to make alot of people happy and update.
Phoenix38133 chapter 23 . 10/12/2004
Love this fic!

when are the next chapters up?
Britton chapter 23 . 8/24/2004
This is one of the best stories of I've read from any fandom! My one and only complaint - it was never finished. That's a true shame because it's simply terrific in its characterizations, plot development and wonderfully natural conversation.
becca chapter 23 . 6/24/2004