Reviews for Easy As Pie
Kelly chapter 10 . 2/1
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, damn good, and brilliant.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Having Bond effectively trapped? Well, he is Loki, after all.
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
This seems interesting.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
"He's deaf. and mute. And narcoleptic."

That made me laugh.
Crystallea1321 chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Awwwww! That's adorable! And I want more! I know you won't give me more, but I still want it. Q and Bond are adorable and this idea is beautiful. Seriously, this is genius!
Deicide73 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I really liked this story, I was a bit squicked by the male\male romance, it's just not something that I'm comfortable with, but it was appropriate for the story and made it more than just an adventure story.
Yurrei chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
really enjoyed your story, surprised it has so few reviews as its original and written really well. liked the idea of q as loki, I admit I haven't thought of that before. tony and loki bromance is a nice change from the popular tony and loki romance. It's nice to see an epic friendship. looking forward to your future work
Winged in Chocolate chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Half way thru: DIED of laughter! "I don't get paid enough for this shit" Loved that "debriefing". And Q and his human, geez, but I LOVE their chemistry.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Laugh out loud ZZZ pleasure! :D Did that make sense?
Winged in Chocolate chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
You know, my issue with the Avengers movie was that they made Loki into a child throwing a tantrum. But you ... this is Loki :D Thank you for fixing this whole story
Winged in Chocolate chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I really love the experience of snooping on the helicarrier from Q's POV.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Lolzz, so a little less Q, a little more Loki :)
Winged in Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh. I really like this :) Q/Loki is so completely both and neither... it's definitely original. I like this.
wdlwbt chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
I really like this. Thank You.
shenmi meiren chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
amazing! superb!
I have enjoyed this fic very much indeed! great idea, and so beautifully executed, too!