Reviews for Injury
Somebody knows chapter 2 . 2/1
Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I absolutely love this pairing! please please upload!
mbih0098 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I love it so much! Please update!
Callie-Cat chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Great fic so far! So sweet, you've made this hopeless romantic sigh. Please continue!

strawberryblondexoxo chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! this is awesome! also if you like pretty little liars please read my story
SPEEDIE22 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon!
StridingFreedom chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Speed Girl 87 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I hope their love story isn't tragic. I can't wait to find out what is going on with Aylee, Lola and Greer.
Flashes09 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I really like this story, and it just got better from chapter 1 to 2, can't wait to read more!
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Very nicely written! It reminds me so much of the show and I love this couple! I was so upset whenever Bash got hurt; I am glad you made Mary keep him company. Great work and I can't wait for the next update!
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
When are you going to post the new chapter?
fariy101.rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Love this story of yours so far. I so ship Mash! Can't wait for more of this story. Update soon!
IliHelen chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
this was so sweet :)
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh my goooooosh this was amazing! I wish the kiss scene had been longer! Oh my stars, I love Bash and Mary. I've read Francis and Mary stories, but they just make me feel weird. But when it is Mary and Bash, things just feel so right. Even my story, even though there's Francis and Mary elements in it, I always get excited when I get to the parts in my head where Mary and Bash have their moments. I loved this. This was cute enough to be a one-shot too!
Speed Girl 87 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love Mash, I cant wait for the next chapter.