Reviews for Pacific Rim: New Chance
Secret chapter 58 . 7/5
O.o . .EPIC! WHERES DA SEQUEL! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!UR AN AWESOME RITER!
Romeo Blue chapter 58 . 6/18
Awkward...
Romeo Blue chapter 18 . 6/17
I'm in this chapter! Yay!
Romeo Blue chapter 1 . 6/17
Yeah. One more chapter.
The reviewer chapter 59 . 6/12
Hi, its me. I am the reviewer who left that review and I am here to apologize. I should never have brought your family into this dispute. It was wrong of me to be an asshole just because I feel as everyone should be respected equally. While I still disagree with what you said and what you were taught, I understand my mistake and would like to perhaps talk to you about it. You can reach me at my tumblr and account, UnexpectedChair ( ask) and I would kindly ask you to delete this chapter to spare us both embarassment. I love how you wrapped the story up, and often read this to get my proper dose of Striker/Gipsy. I wish you well and hope to clear up the matter soon.
Signing off,
Me.
rc48177 chapter 1 . 5/11
interesting
Victoria Elizabeth 2015 chapter 9 . 4/19
OH MY AZAR! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! It's one of those stories tht u have to re-read over an over again! Actually this is my second time readin it in a matter of a few days! Keep up the good work!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 58 . 4/8
Very cute ending! Sad to see it end but it went great
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/18
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/20/2014
You should do a crossover of this and transformers.
arrow cave chapter 58 . 11/15/2014
Noo that idea is totally not silly please fofill that thought! I strongly believe alot of people would love that!
knightphoenix2 chapter 58 . 11/14/2014
You really knocked it out of the park! What you had intended as a one-shot went almost into sixty chapters, and gave a lot more people a new chance.

Especially Yancy.

Thank you for letting him resign his commission as "Marshal of Light", and comi g back home to life and Earth!

And, thanks for that little glimpse into the future!
knightphoenix2 chapter 57 . 11/14/2014
Great story! Thanks for giving us a final battle truly worthy of our heroes!

As well as giving Slattern a chance at redemption!
Scunner-X chapter 58 . 11/13/2014
Noooooooooooooooooo.
Jerim chapter 58 . 11/13/2014
*claps hands* This story was quite an adventure, Im sad to see it end.