Reviews for Pacific Rim: New Chance
Victoria Elizabeth 2015 chapter 9 . 4/19
OH MY AZAR! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! It's one of those stories tht u have to re-read over an over again! Actually this is my second time readin it in a matter of a few days! Keep up the good work!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 58 . 4/8
Very cute ending! Sad to see it end but it went great
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/18
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/20/2014
You should do a crossover of this and transformers.
arrow cave chapter 58 . 11/15/2014
Noo that idea is totally not silly please fofill that thought! I strongly believe alot of people would love that!
knightphoenix2 chapter 58 . 11/14/2014
You really knocked it out of the park! What you had intended as a one-shot went almost into sixty chapters, and gave a lot more people a new chance.

Especially Yancy.

Thank you for letting him resign his commission as "Marshal of Light", and comi g back home to life and Earth!

And, thanks for that little glimpse into the future!
knightphoenix2 chapter 57 . 11/14/2014
Great story! Thanks for giving us a final battle truly worthy of our heroes!

As well as giving Slattern a chance at redemption!
Scunner-X chapter 58 . 11/13/2014
Noooooooooooooooooo.
Jerim chapter 58 . 11/13/2014
*claps hands* This story was quite an adventure, Im sad to see it end.
Darth Sky Commander chapter 58 . 11/13/2014
Wonderful ending.
Phoenix Shinobi chapter 58 . 11/11/2014
Cute ending elhini :)
eltigre221 chapter 58 . 11/11/2014
this fanfic was awesome, I loved reading it, after I watched Pacific Rim, all in all this was a great story, and you did a very good ending, putting in the wedding, and saying what happened to everyone after was great as well :) well until more from your other fanfics, later and have fun writing :)
buddy chapter 58 . 11/11/2014
I'M IN TEARS AND I'M A BOY... AND I SAID I WOULDEN'T CRY.
PLEASE WRIGHT ANOTHER STORY I'M BEGGING YOU. THIS ONE WAS SO GREAT AND NOW ITS OVER
THE ENDING WAS SO GREAT AND SO GOOD... please make another story i'll post a review as soon as I read it. you kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

please post a new story
please
Guess1234 chapter 58 . 11/11/2014
Do a sequal plz it would be awesome
Robotic She-wolf chapter 58 . 11/11/2014
You know what I hate the most? When an awesome story ends. I hate it. Cause I always want to know what happens next. But awesome ending. It brought tears to my eyes. Happy tears of course. Sad to see it end.