Reviews for Pacific Rim: New Chance
Daniel6 chapter 4 . 8/20
Is Gipsy in love with Yancy?
Tristar chapter 35 . 8/16
Choo CHOO CHERNO!
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 58 . 8/7
Is it OK if I leave a reference to this story in mine‚ but just the whole Jaeger-Human transformation part.
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 49 . 8/7
Slicing off a Kaiju's leg and then bludgeoning it to death with daid leg is not barbaric...it's sadistic...even for this version of Gipsy Danger
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 47 . 8/7
What did Natasha and Cherno say!? WHAT DID THEY SAY!?
Secret chapter 58 . 7/5
O.o . .EPIC! WHERES DA SEQUEL! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!UR AN AWESOME RITER!
Romeo Blue chapter 58 . 6/18
Awkward...
Romeo Blue chapter 18 . 6/17
I'm in this chapter! Yay!
Romeo Blue chapter 1 . 6/17
Yeah. One more chapter.
The reviewer chapter 59 . 6/12
Hi, its me. I am the reviewer who left that review and I am here to apologize. I should never have brought your family into this dispute. It was wrong of me to be an asshole just because I feel as everyone should be respected equally. While I still disagree with what you said and what you were taught, I understand my mistake and would like to perhaps talk to you about it. You can reach me at my tumblr and account, UnexpectedChair ( ask) and I would kindly ask you to delete this chapter to spare us both embarassment. I love how you wrapped the story up, and often read this to get my proper dose of Striker/Gipsy. I wish you well and hope to clear up the matter soon.
Signing off,
Me.
rc48177 chapter 1 . 5/11
interesting
Victoria Elizabeth 2015 chapter 9 . 4/19
OH MY AZAR! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! It's one of those stories tht u have to re-read over an over again! Actually this is my second time readin it in a matter of a few days! Keep up the good work!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 58 . 4/8
Very cute ending! Sad to see it end but it went great
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/18
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/20/2014
You should do a crossover of this and transformers.