Reviews for The Unwanted
Teri chapter 3 . 10/24/2002
That's it? More! More! Actually, I love a happy ending. This was a wonderful story! Thanks you for sharing it.
Natters chapter 3 . 10/21/2002
good fic. in this chapter, shouldn't tom say he'd be safer with melephosant than magnificant? or was that a computer spellchecker?
Varin Talonguard chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
This is a great fanfic please write more
Danielle chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
This is great! I'm really looking forward to the next installment. Oh, and I think the best scene goes to the end of the poker game. Gotta love it.
Teri chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
A "kind of" crossover. It is a good step. I am so proud. Now we need the full blown Voyager/Stargate Crossover. Right?

I am really enjoying this story and am glad you are sharing it with us.
Teri chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Type quickly, please. Granted I love your Stargate stories, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
Zappy Zaps chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Stargate Sstories? Stargate is a waste of time! :) Focus all your attention on this story! You know you want to!
katta16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
i liked it alot, it is a good start and im looking forward to the next part... so HURRY UP please
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
ohhh! what's she gonna do? this is exciting!
tam chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
That is blackmail! Not fair in the least! Very interesting story though, hope to se the rest.
Raven chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Noooooooooo! Never forget about poor Voyager and Tom! Type it up PLEASE! Write more! More! MORE! Keep writing Layton... Keep writing...

-Raven (who's too lazy to sign in)