Reviews for Ryan's Hope
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/26
When Dean was dragged Sam forcefully with anger, it was Awesome scene ! wish I could see that in canon...

the way he said in low and dangerous tone was Awesome... xD
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I'm glad you wrote this - I'd been thinking "little brother monster" too, from the episode.

Man, I love reading your stories. It's like new episodes (or rather, more accurately - pieces of episodes) opened up for me.

Thank you!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh wow. This is such a wonderful confrontation when their emotions are running high at the end of a hunt that ended so very badly. I could practically see this all play out. This was so in character and man, I really loved it. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
As usual, freaking awesome.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Dean's entreaty that Sam GET that all the old losses and pain were NOT his fault was wrenching. Loved what you wove out of the parallels between our boys and the little boys in the story... You paid that off better than the show did!
LAHH chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Superb story. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great story. What happened to Ryan and Joe in the episode was so sad. And of course Sam would see the parallels. Thank you for reminding us that Ryan, too, was a victim. And thank you very much that Dean did not blame Sam for everything here.
TG
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great comparisons in this tag and could totally see why Sam was thinking the way he was. Loved how Dean hustled him out got up in Sam's face until he actually listened to him. Perfect ending too.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
It was so sad with what happened to those two boys. I like how you used that and went with the comparison to Sam and Dean and both of the Winchesters reactions.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was great, you have such an awesome talent at setting a scene!

I loved all the comparisons that Sam drew here, as well as the repetition of Dean saving Sam yet from another fire.

Now that you've brought it up, Ryan and Joe can't have been a coincidence, Eve must have known what she was doing. And that's an angle I hadn't spotted until now.

Thanks for sharing, it was great reading something new from you. Take care, :)
jojospn chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You did a great job capturing Sam's guilt and Dean's brotherly love :) Nicely done!
Von chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awwwwww, emotions. Adorable!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ah geez, all those comparisons. That was so poignant to watch and just as poignant to read here. I adored how Dean ran with his emotions on this, hustling Sam out of the door and pushing him against the wall until he heard him, really heard him.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Your imagery is incredible. This was such a treat to see in my inbox. Thanks again!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I loved the emotion in this story.
I can imagine Sam thinking these exact thoughts when he looked at the young boys.
I love that he voiced them in your story and Dean was able to set him straight. What a wonderful speech from Dean to Sam. I also really liked the nice moment at the end when Dean's hand 'slid around to the back of Sam's neck, giving it a hard squeeze.'