Reviews for To hell with butterflies
catbob1 chapter 4 . 10/13
I know real life gets in the way of writing and you have to priotitize your time and I don't usually beg writers to complete unfinished works but this story is so interesting I have to ask if you can possibly come back to it. Pleeeaaassee! I'll be your friend and sing your praises even more than I already do. Please, please, please, please. Try real hard. Thank you.
csarbani14 chapter 4 . 10/5
Hey, hi I'm not sure if you'll believe me but I read all your stories in the last week or so. Couldn't let any go. Hope blob is okay and you are okay. Update soon? I'll get blob a tribble? Thanks. Bye!
J. Salus chapter 4 . 8/12
Yet another great story. You really should finish. Again, far too good to leave undone. I encourage you to pick up all of your unfinished stories. If anything, they are great writing exercises. They will also gain more attention since the new Star Trek movie is slated for release next summer.
PoidsPlume chapter 4 . 5/1
When are you posting the next chapter ? because this is awesome and i really really want to know what happens next :)
Wise-wren-owl chapter 4 . 4/10
I love this Jim's back story. I also ole that Jim's still totally the leader between the two of them.
VJ Riddle chapter 4 . 4/8
Look forward to what crazy-teenage-Jim and total-enabler-McCoy come up with!
HerDrakness chapter 4 . 4/1
I love this! Any hopes begging for an update?
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Oh my goodness, this is amazing. I love this! It's like, everything you could ask for in a time-traveling, hurt/comforting, little!Jim & Bones fic. LOVE. IT.
Thank you so much for writing! Please continue!
- Clara Brighet
Cypri chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I just read through it and it's AMAZING! Please continue because I'm burning to read on. You got the kid Jim so perfectly and Bones as the worrying mother hen... love it! :) Hope to read more, soon!
Rheya Ramsey chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Oh, I hope you finish this! It's a great start!
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This is awesome.
whitecat53 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I love your stories, they're awesome! Can't wait to read more!
brightflare chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Good story so far, am looking forward to the next chapter!
Moon dance chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Update soon? Please, please, please. I love McCoy trying to plan, and awesome kid Jim.
K chapter 4 . 4/18/2014