Reviews for To hell with butterflies
J. Salus chapter 4 . 8/12
Yet another great story. You really should finish. Again, far too good to leave undone. I encourage you to pick up all of your unfinished stories. If anything, they are great writing exercises. They will also gain more attention since the new Star Trek movie is slated for release next summer.
PoidsPlume chapter 4 . 5/1
When are you posting the next chapter ? because this is awesome and i really really want to know what happens next :)
Wise-wren-owl chapter 4 . 4/10
I love this Jim's back story. I also ole that Jim's still totally the leader between the two of them.
VJ Riddle chapter 4 . 4/8
Look forward to what crazy-teenage-Jim and total-enabler-McCoy come up with!
HerDrakness chapter 4 . 4/1
I love this! Any hopes begging for an update?
Clara Brighet chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Oh my goodness, this is amazing. I love this! It's like, everything you could ask for in a time-traveling, hurt/comforting, little!Jim & Bones fic. LOVE. IT.
Thank you so much for writing! Please continue!
- Clara Brighet
Cypri chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I just read through it and it's AMAZING! Please continue because I'm burning to read on. You got the kid Jim so perfectly and Bones as the worrying mother hen... love it! :) Hope to read more, soon!
Rheya Ramsey chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Oh, I hope you finish this! It's a great start!
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This is awesome.
whitecat53 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I love your stories, they're awesome! Can't wait to read more!
brightflare chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Good story so far, am looking forward to the next chapter!
Moon dance chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Update soon? Please, please, please. I love McCoy trying to plan, and awesome kid Jim.
K chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Like it :)
Traser SyberJedi chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Hunnybee13 chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
This is awesome please update again soon i can't wait to see how they get off planet