Reviews for Running Away
kasswrites chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Binky chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Yeah right. Like Riley could beat Buffy in a fight. I don't think so.
Tater chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
More Please. I loved it. Email me if your adding to it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
somehow I just can't see buffy saying that long in a reashionship that would cause her harm.
Tiger chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I never did like Riley, but I don't think Buffy would ever take that from him.
Lisa chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
I liked your story, have you thought about continuing it?
Michael chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
After reading "The Secret of the First Sunnydale Slayer", I have a definite respect for your writing ability. However, I'm guessing you're not a real Riley fan, perhaps? Needless to say, Riley would rather die than hurt Buffy, so this story doesn't work very well. But with a different character than him, it's a fine story and a good piece of work. But do me a favor and write a fic. with Riley as the man he is sometime, please?
dru chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Great fanfic. Nice twist that Riley becomes abusive. Could do with a sequel.
Kaia chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
Great story i love that song!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
I love that song by Savage Garden. It's probably the best song on the cd. Great job writing this. Another anti-riley story. I guess that's typical. Angel and Buffy were a good couple. But I don't mind Riley that much. Maybe because I haven't been watching Buffy from the beginning. But great story nevertheless.
WitchyWillow13 Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
This is a very good fiction, very realisticly written, even if every one is OOC. Wel all know Riley would never hurt Buffy, and if she did she would give him a swift head- butt, but (Butt, But, I crack my self up)yet well written. Write more soon!
Brendy chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
That's mean! Riley would never hurt Buffy! This fic is screwed up!