Reviews for How Batman Saved Superman
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Make the next chapter quick don't take too long
yk chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Punk, who let a monster killed John's soul now he stomped on John's broken soul into a thousand pieces.
I don't want Punk around John ever again. I don't care that Punk has responsibility to fix John's problem. I just don't want him near John again.
That is the worst thing you should never say to a survivor of abuse.
Xenarocks99 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Pretty intense. I hope John gets the courage to tell Punk.
Xenarocks99 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I wonder how Punk will react if and when John tells him. And how come Punk doesn't remember this? Great chapter.
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
oh man, totally wished this was longer. Love the emotion!

Love Nati
DJMaddox chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Kaowppwjsdjsoqpskjddkdkdk DAMMIT JOHN THAT WAS ROUGH TO READ.

That was seriously a rollercoaster. Geez. Poor John boy. Just tell Punk already! Dang man. I feel like it'll happen soon. I hope. He seems at the breaking point.

Punk really is only making it worse. Dammit STAHP Punk. Well, maybe dont. Gotta make John tell what's up.

Hope you update again soon! :) This story is my new addiction. Haha So good!
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Omg punk you ass john needs help and your not making it any better
JersmenKay chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Ah fuck Phil. So much light on the past here. Update soon!
PaigeNicoleBarbie chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I love it.. Looking forward to the next chapter!
DreamDiva220 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Poor John. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
awesome plot. I really like the dark theme. It's a new twist to my otp.
Please continue.

Love Nati
BadgerLynne chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
So you have to be a New York Times bestseller or something. Beyond an amazing writer. But how in the world could those two (three if you count mom) not realize they know each other from childhood. I understand suppressing memories but that is crazy. Did John just not tell Punk he knew this Phillip character when he momentarily made a pit stop in Chicago to visit his grandparents...? I really can't wait to read when Punk realizes John is 'that John'. This story is awesome. You are truly amazing.
DreamDiva220 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Love the story and I love how everything flows together. I can't wait for the next chapter.
PaigeNicoleBarbie chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Mother of god I am in love with this story... I love the Cena/Punk pairing and I can't wait to see what happens next c;
DJMaddox chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
*SCREAMS AND SOBS*

This. Was. So. Damn. Beautiful.

I just want them to figure out what the hell is going on already! Ugh! YES MOM IT IS THAT JOHN.

Your imagery, btw, is amazing. Like real pro stuff imo.

Also the way you describe emotion makes my damn heart swell. Good stuff.

I cannot wait for the next chapter!