Reviews for Confidant
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 1/9
I don't know whether to be impressed that Raven could talk so much without BB realising who she was talking about, or be amazed that BB was unable to figure it out. I guess I'll just have to settle for being amazed and impressed with this story. Great work.
Wicked Navajo chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Maybe it's just me and my love for these kinds of romantic, happy-ending stories, but I think you're a wonderful author, and so far I've enjoyed every story of yours that I've read. Of course, I still have like 16 or 17 left to read, but I'm certain they're all wonderful as well :)
D chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
So cute
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
It was a very well portrayed story, I say we all knew it was Beast Boy, but the way you did that was very believable worry, I loved it.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It was the best thing ever! I loved it so much I think I may have squealed. I agree with you, this was meant to be a one-shot. A very good one at that.
The Dark Nightwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is a really great piece of work here!
writerzero chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That was cute, and so perfect!
send help chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE!
Annab1119 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
That was so great. The love was great. I feel fluffy :3
BlackCat160 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I saw that coming, but I still think this was a wonderful one-shot! Everyone around me was just watching me as I was smiling and giggling as if I'd grown two heads XD oh, if only they knew! Good work! I really enjoyed it.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was a unique story. Having Raven test out Beast Boys reaction and then getting a chance to be closer to him is a plan I can see her coming up with. Especially so that she won't end up hurt. You did a great job.
BeastBoy10000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
(Real account, not logged in)

I'M A MAN

Rating - Infinite.

BO - YAH!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
OMG!it's was the most cuties story i have ever read.I LOVED TI:D
The Incomparable Mr. Ray chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Great story as always man.
Gweneveire chapter 1 . 11/11/2013