Reviews for Re:Start
You are right . . . NOT chapter 4 . 2/2
That's life bro, You get one shot, and one shot only. There are some damn lucky second chances and sometimes you get close but you just can't hash it. Monty was awesome, and no matter where he is, he'll still be awesome. All because he isn't here in body, that doesn't mean he isn't here in spirit. He gave us the torch and we have to keep pushing on, making sure that we do the man proud. I'll keep writing and moving forward, it's all I can do. You rock your story and I'll ride mine. He gave it his all and that's all we could have demanded and all I ever want. Is it fair his line got cut? Hell no. Does it hurt that someone who inspired me like that is gone? It fucking hurts like someone ripped out my heart, beat it to a paste and shoved it down my throat. If he knew we were throwing in the towel because his body did, would he be disappointed?

DAMN STRAIGHT.

I'll keep running forward bro, I hope you can do the same.
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
An interesting start! I'd like to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I have to agree with the prior comment, beautifully written and completely underrated in my opinion.
asbigrat chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
wow this is one the of most well written story i have ever read. i really hope you continue working on this story because its one of my favorite ]
Sierra166048 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
I thought thus was going to be some sort of time travel thing. And was pleasently surprised it wasn't.

Dr. Cardin? Hilarious! Pyyrha's interactions with amnesiac Jaune are great. So here's hoping to see more from you
002219 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
This is actually very well written. I was surprised, on several levels. One, the summary made me think it would involve time travel. Two, well,forgive me for my rudeness, but Re:Start didn't exactly sound like a very well-thought out title. Sorry, but that's my opinion when I saw your fic in the archive.

But, eh, who cares about my original predictions, this story is awesome. And, I might sound a but spiteful here, but it's good to see not everyone is a complete fan of Nora. I dunno, the inner hipster in me just bristles at all these praises toward her, especially when people start saying that Team JNPR is great because of her.

Besides, Grenade Launcher War-Hammer is way too blatantly overpowered for a seventeen-year-old. Forget the fact that we saw see a 15-year old drag a Nevermore up a cliffside, OP is OP.

And, uh, Cardin's working on the world of medicine? Huh...he never was much of a monster fighter, so I guess it's a wise choice on his part? A curve-ball too, a nice one, not everyone has their careers glaringly obvious from their high school days.

It's awesome. You're awesome.
gillambiack chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Keep going!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Loved it, love all of it. The Pyrrha Jaune moments, the Yang going insane and then Jaune desire'y, and Blake and Sun. Nora acted normal here so that's fine. Seriously how long will it be before Jaune and Pyrrha start banging, cause Pyrrha seeming a little 'desire wanting'.

Kinda out of it now got a ton of work.

So how many more chapters will it be before Jaune starts to actually get his memory back? All the instincts seem there, is it gonna be like the Flintstones where a whack to the head (most likely from Nora) will just get him everything he wants back?
Sjelen chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Once again, another amazing chapter. The sheer amount of detail and complexity that you put into your work is astounding. I'm really enjoying this story, please keep it up!
Gear001 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Good chapter, though for some reason your fic makes me feel... squeamish?
Uncomfortably so. I'm not entirely sure why, so I really can't help you there. :/
I'm not going to stop reading, you've already got me interested in the plot, but something about this tale is off-putting. I'll try to clarify it later down the line when I get more samples, but for now the only thing I have running as a theory is the bizarre sexual tilt to all of this. Maybe my subconscious thinks your overplaying the role of sex in the setting? Maybe it has to do with conflicts with my established head cannon of characters and how they interact with each other? I'm not sure.
Again, I'll try to be more specific in the future, as vague notions does not constructive criticism make. :)

Regardless, quite a well delivered chapter my friend, I look forward to the next.

PS, I totally feel you on the RWBY withdrawal. That's one reason I'm writing RWBYS; to supplement people on RWBY during the mid-season hiatus. I try to update weekly, though ironically this week I wasn't able to thanks to the last two weeks of classes XD

Ah well, have a good day/night my friend!
ReasonableName chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
This might be my favorite fanfiction... Good work once again!
ElysiaDreaming chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
This has got to be one of the only fanfics that has ever made me cry while reading. Excellent as always. Oh, and as one Asian to another, those Genki girls are everywhere. Just follow the screaming. Keep up the good work!
cjanimal chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Great chapter. I can understand your RWBY withdrawl, I got Finals coming up and i havent been able to get much RWBY if an entertainment at all. These fanfics particually yours are a great study break.
ReasonableName chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I love this. Please continue, I'd much rather read your work than study.
Sjelen chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Hey OMGAcookie, I've read both chapters of this fanfiction so far, please continue this. I really like seeing RWBY with life after Beacon kinda stuff, it's little bit fantastic.