Reviews for Perpetuate Warmth
Shabot chapter 1 . 6/22
FEELS! TOO MANY FEELS!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 5/30
This was very adorable:) Great job as always!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 2/3
;) nice job
Rennousuke chapter 1 . 1/2
Protective Ace and Protective Straw hat crew is what I live for. I just love their mutual love for Luffy~
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'm melting into a puddle of fluffy warmth...This is so perfect I feel like crying. Thank you for the heart-warmer!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Luffy. I love youuuuuu. Cough. Sorry for my abrupt fangirling but I could not help it. This story is really heartwarming and cute and... Argh damn my poor vocabulary. I would just settle for 'awesome' then.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Aww so adorable :)
Felnore chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
You know I read quite a few of your OP fics and they never fail to bring tears to my eyes - so much feeling and emotion. Just 's such a rarity to find something so well-written and interesting at the same time.

scryoko chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Aww, this is great. :)
lany-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Thank you for this lovely story!
luckystarchibichibi chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is so sweet, u did a great job!
WingsofaBelle chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's stories like this that make Ace's death so much worse. This story was so adorable and fluffy! I really loved it! To read such cute moments and brotherly bonds then remembering that he died in luffy's arms always makes me want to cry... This story was amazing! great job on it!
Trafal-Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was adorable, Definitely the shortest, sweetest fic I've read.
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Love it as well as the part where it talked about luffy and his crew at the end :-) thank you!
ElvaUkitakeAivaStein chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I find this absolutely beautiful and makes me feel sad and happy all at once. My poor heart can't take so much and yet I can't stop myself. I simply love the brotherly love between these two and nakamaship is definitely bonus points in my book.
Elyon: You always like nakamashipping in fact you like shipping Luffy with anyone, so long as he has met that person once. Geez.
El: Well, I just really like Luffy... That's all I can really say. Welp would you look at the time, time for me to bullshiznitz my way out of here. Laters.
Elyon: Oh-no you don't, get back here!
Ai: Ciao.