Reviews for Perpetuate Warmth
DelerpTurtle chapter 1 . 5/22
This might very well be the first story that I've ever seen that has more favorites than it does words, and it's not at all difficult to understand why.
My heart...
LittleAngel01385 chapter 1 . 4/9
I love these kinds of stories. Ones where Ace and Luffy finally share some sweet brotherly moments. It just melts my heart. Wish my sister and I were like that.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 4/7
The balm on my soul to attempt to cover a little bit more of the pain that is the loss of Ace even after all this time. So cute.
Stalkingyoumastersama2738 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Waahhhh~! *crying hysterically* I luv you so much. Ah, the nakamaship feels. So fluffy. *sniffs*
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This is short, sweet, and perfect. Thank you for sharing!
Uchiha Zoro chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
FUCK I MISS ACE! :(((((( I love your fics oh my god
LiL-.-PrEcIoUs-CryBaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
FEELS! TOO MANY FEELS!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This was very adorable:) Great job as always!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
;) nice job
Rennousuke chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Protective Ace and Protective Straw hat crew is what I live for. I just love their mutual love for Luffy~
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I'm melting into a puddle of fluffy warmth...This is so perfect I feel like crying. Thank you for the heart-warmer!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Luffy. I love youuuuuu. Cough. Sorry for my abrupt fangirling but I could not help it. This story is really heartwarming and cute and... Argh damn my poor vocabulary. I would just settle for 'awesome' then.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Aww so adorable :)
Felnore chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
You know I read quite a few of your OP fics and they never fail to bring tears to my eyes - so much feeling and emotion. Just 's such a rarity to find something so well-written and interesting at the same time.