Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha-Senju Naruto
christopherrhaydon chapter 10 . 5/24
Please update ASAP AWESOME STORY!
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 4/17
LOVE this! Keep going! And I love that fem Kakashi is so HOTT! You should also make her; Yugao, Yugito; Anko, and Hana Inuzuka; part of the harem as well...Maybe even Tsume Inuzuka and Tsunami. Hehe...
princenjgv chapter 10 . 3/22
Its really good pls update it
macbean84 chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY!
this is a really great story and should be continued. i would love for you to do so and maybe you could have team 11 die a some point as i dont like any of them and dont care for them. anyways i would like this continued and to see some good fights and suprises too.
hybridwolf14 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
so no wind affinity
the king sgt chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Would be nice if you continued this story or any of your stories they are all good.
crystalbeastmaster chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
please continue the story
Jfitzgerald chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
Please update again soon. Thanks.
wrex123 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
i enjoyed this story and hop to see a new chapter soon.
very well writen by the way
clavo chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Naruto is grandson of MADARA UCHIHA and TOBIRAMA SENJU

Soo.. Why on earth did he LOUDMOUTH and SHOUTING and BRATTY all the time?

Neither both his parents being like that, soo.. Why?
Doesnt suit his lineage
ElementalMaster16 chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
pretty awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
arinasution5 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Rbrv
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
The story is amusing, though the relationships do seem to be moving rather quickly. No particular complaint about that though, just that you might want to take it slow from here on out.

Grammar and spelling were solid, a few mistakes, but better than most. No issues with understanding your meaning, but you have the habit of duplicating word phrases sometimes.

It's nice to see Koharu not be turned into an asskisser for once, though maybe a bit with Homura being close to the boy as well wouldn't be unwarranted.

Naruto came off as a bit arrogant, though the cussing was amusing, and I think that you may want to have the kid take a bit of a beating. To calm him down a bit, if nothing else. I have no issues with his power levels, though beating Kakashi, even if she wasn't going all out, was a bit of a stretch. On that note, I disliked the genjutsu. I feel that a veteran of Kakashi's skill and experience would have easily shrugged it off, even if she couldn't dispel it, and Naruto is probably due a beating for it.

Maybe have kakshi take the kid down a peg or two, even if she does decide she likes the kid. Wouldn't want him getting killed, would we? And it was really fucking brutal too. The tone shift was somewhat jarring to be honest.

Anyways, so far, so good! And I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
shapeshifter340 chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Please continue this great story soon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016