Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha-Senju Naruto
hybridwolf14 chapter 4 . 8/11
so no wind affinity
the king sgt chapter 10 . 8/8
Would be nice if you continued this story or any of your stories they are all good.
crystalbeastmaster chapter 10 . 7/31
please continue the story
Jfitzgerald chapter 10 . 7/27
Please update again soon. Thanks.
wrex123 chapter 10 . 7/23
i enjoyed this story and hop to see a new chapter soon.
very well writen by the way
clavo chapter 3 . 6/5
Naruto is grandson of MADARA UCHIHA and TOBIRAMA SENJU

Soo.. Why on earth did he LOUDMOUTH and SHOUTING and BRATTY all the time?

Neither both his parents being like that, soo.. Why?
Doesnt suit his lineage
ElementalMaster16 chapter 10 . 5/21
pretty awesome fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
arinasution5 chapter 9 . 5/8
Rbrv
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 10 . 4/20
The story is amusing, though the relationships do seem to be moving rather quickly. No particular complaint about that though, just that you might want to take it slow from here on out.

Grammar and spelling were solid, a few mistakes, but better than most. No issues with understanding your meaning, but you have the habit of duplicating word phrases sometimes.

It's nice to see Koharu not be turned into an asskisser for once, though maybe a bit with Homura being close to the boy as well wouldn't be unwarranted.

Naruto came off as a bit arrogant, though the cussing was amusing, and I think that you may want to have the kid take a bit of a beating. To calm him down a bit, if nothing else. I have no issues with his power levels, though beating Kakashi, even if she wasn't going all out, was a bit of a stretch. On that note, I disliked the genjutsu. I feel that a veteran of Kakashi's skill and experience would have easily shrugged it off, even if she couldn't dispel it, and Naruto is probably due a beating for it.

Maybe have kakshi take the kid down a peg or two, even if she does decide she likes the kid. Wouldn't want him getting killed, would we? And it was really fucking brutal too. The tone shift was somewhat jarring to be honest.

Anyways, so far, so good! And I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
shapeshifter340 chapter 10 . 3/30
Please continue this great story soon
Please update
Barterfield chapter 10 . 1/24
Soo liking the story and all but can a guy be expecting an update sooner then later?
mako234 chapter 10 . 1/22
Please continue this fantastic story!
matthewdeal25 chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Will there be more chapters for this story?
Ryuu842 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Why did you have to let the Mary Sue live? Man, I KNEW I shouldn't have read this story!