Reviews for A Fresh Start
NikitaKaralis chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I hope you find time to continue this story! I like your Harry Potter universe! Your style of writing is excellent! Definitely like how this story has played out so far! Update soon if you still plan too.
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Ought oh! Let the misunderstandings begin!
NikitaKaralis chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Excellent! I like how both had affection for each other. I can't wait to see how this plays out!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Interesting start!
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I laughed my head off when Rolanda referred to Minerva as the scottish temper lol, that just amused me hugely, and I loved the interplay between Poppy and Rolanda.

Great chapter, poor Albus though, but it does fit that he would believe that Minerva loves someone else rather than him.
Sevione Grape chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Hi. You are currently reading my story and you always review, so I thought; Hey, I'll read one of yours. I honestly think you should post another chapter soon, because I honestly love your story. It's wonderful.
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Great chapter, I adored the description of albus reading with his mismatched socks. Oh Albus, you twit, it's you they're talking about! Poor albus! ;)

I loved the cute parts, and the moments of humour, this was a wonderful chapter, sorry to be so slow with reading and reviewing, I never seem to have enough time. ;)
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
That was such a cute chapter! It was so sweet how albus struggled with his letters to Minerva, and I loved how Armando seems to know just how Albus really feels, even before albus himself truly does. And I was so happy to see that Minerva loves him too, but I really didn't catch the dumbledore quote, unless it was the one about counting owls. and that's only a wild guess.

I do look forward to more of this, I think it's going to be a wonderful story, *begs for an update* ;)
uma.ramrup chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Aww he thinks she has someone else, how sad. Can't wait to see what you write next.
McGonagall25 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
More please this is very good and I can't wait to read more.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Great start, I did like the scene with Albus and Armando. I also enjoyed how nervous and stunned Albus was, it was rather sweet that he would react so.
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
This story has real potential and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon and give this poor homeschooled gal something to look forward too.
uma chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I like the way this story is going, hopefully you update soon.