Reviews for Three Days
Luna Charmcaster chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I loved it I went kawaii XD
Thou shalt not fear chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
i really love your writing style..

it makes me think of bloody akane..
supermangageek23 chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
you like coffee right? *hands cappuccino over to crystalvprincess*

are you happy _ got your coffee and stuff?

NOW RIGHT MORE CHAPTERS!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
LonDon323 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
OMG! I love your fan fictions! They're so cute! This story is by far the greatest ranma/akane fanfiction ever! Ur r awesome girl! Love ya! :)
Ellet chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Hey I love your story seeing as I'm a hopless romantic myself. You did an awsome job of keeping the two in character not to mention the fact that your an awsome writer i've already read this and kitchen cozy and i intend to read them all
Dwinny chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
This is another one that's almost painfully adorable. Do I assume for the record that it's finished? Like all good things?
dark anime prince chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
awesome...!
Reiyuka chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Aw! Your best story up to now, I think. *nods* First one that made me feel all giddy and teary-eyed. Very pretty and cute! I love a more bolder Ranma.
Priestess Kohana chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
This was so sweet!
Luna12 chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
I like your story, so please do not get upset with the rest of my tough remarks:

Some of the descriptions are really beautiful, some a little over the top with Ranma. Akane is cute and pretty, but she is not graceful or delicately beautiful. Also, Akane is NOT a cry baby. She rarely if ever cries. In your story, she might cry only once, not the multiple times you have her do so. You should re-work the story so that Akane gets lost in the rain a lot longer and as a result gets a bad cold. Or, to avoid the overly used fanfic plot of Akane or Ranma getting sick, you could have Akane be her normally accident-prone/clumsy self and slip in the forest and sprain an ankle. I would not have Ranma save her, as this is also overdone. Akane is a tough girl who would find a walking stick and haul her butt back to the cabin. A bit more on Akane's perspective would be nice as well. As for Akane agreeing to share the futon, I think she should agree with an extra "I trust you, but if you try anything, I'll pound you flat!". Also, it would be nice to mention *when* your story is taking place. Right after the manga? A year later? Perhaps tie in some past events to help explain the character maturation you aare going for. When Akane fixes his shirt, it should still be a poor quality job - something that keeps his shirt together, but looks horrible! Also, I would NOT have Akane cry over getting lost, or get all clutchy because of thunder. It is very OOC, although I really did enjoy your description that Ranma had noticed her slightly tense at thunder in the past and knew it made her uneasy.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
YEY!0o0!

!I WAN L!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALL TIME AUTHORS!

Mad-4-Manga chapter 4 . 2/27/2005

AWESOME CHAPPIE!

Realy? You're french? I am :

English

French

Irish

Scottish

German

Indian(oNe relative who married an indian...not sure what tribe though...)

I think that's it...Though my dad's side might have more since his mom doesn't know much about their ancestry...

COOL! YOU"RE FRENCH!

AWESOME CHAPPIE!

Love Celtic/Irish music! IT ROCKS ON ICE!

AND SO DOES YOUR STORY!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
THIS IS GONNA BE EXTREMELY SHORT CUZ I WANA READ THE NEXT CHAPPIE

AWESOME!

MORE!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
0,0

YEY!

WHat is this rated again?

I LOVE THE STORY!
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
*Squeals like P-chan, though not quite pig-like. Heh. Let's just say I squealed* Such a cute first chapter! It's 1:39 AM, but I don't care! I must READ!