Reviews for They Bleed All the Same
Sky of the Field chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
A weird question? Are you (obsessed,) I mean, do you PERFER District 9 more than others? Like my friends see me fangirl about 9 they're like, whats so grat about it? And I'm trying to find someone else who enjoys nine as much as me (for no good reason) reply back at , please
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 50 . 10/5/2014
This was so sad.

Byeeee Rolandddd ;_;;

I'd give a 100000000/10 to this story.

Amazing.
ElementalEvolution chapter 50 . 3/28/2014
Top 5: Roland, Caty, Lilicon, Hydrangea and Jack.
Bottom 5: David, Aiden, Saffron, Diamond, Cloe

It's the end. Great story :)
I loved the idea of Roland's life and death. It was nicely done, and the end was heart wrenching :')
ElementalEvolution chapter 45 . 3/28/2014
Woooooo! Roland won :)
I am very happy with the victor of the Hunger Games, seen as I was vouching for him! Roland has been quite a strong tribute throughout the Games, and although he seemed to be about to die, he still lived. My favourite parts of his story was when he became temporarily mute, and well as his love for poor Hydrangea. They were a wonderful love story, but they weren't built to last.
Truthfully, I couldn't be bothered to continue to correct the mistakes, because...well, CBA.
This was a good story, and I should get started on your second one soon. Hopefully, I can start to take apart what problems you may have. There were a few moments in this where I was like "What?", where the story confused me, and that the characters were not developed enough. If anything the only character I felt were developed was Roland and Caty. This makes me feel almost as if you intended for either Roland or Caty to win, but I doubt you did. Make sure to watch out for that next time. Space Age Dino recommended this story to me, so make sure you thank him, because you are now over 300 reviews thanks to me XD
I'll read the next SYOT.
ElementalEvolution chapter 43 . 3/28/2014
I loved Lilicon, although, she was a little OOC...well you can't blame anyone for craziness.
ROLAND ROLAND ROLAND. He must win.

ElementalEvolution chapter 42 . 3/28/2014
Well, I have been vouching for Lilicon and Roland all of this time, and I'm rather lucky for these guys to be winning. Yay! Favourite chapters! I reckon that that either Roland or Caty are going to win though. I might be wrong though...

ElementalEvolution chapter 35 . 3/27/2014
SO, I wasn't sure whether or not to continue reading this story, because the characters were barely developed. Now however, you can see how the characters are developing a little.
David is going crazy, as is Eve. Lilicon is one of my favourites, so I hope she'll survive.
Caty...You idiot. For the male tribute to win, I am rooting for Roland. Those two are my favourites, although I like many of the tributes in this story.

ElementalEvolution chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
OK. Good few chapters, but truthfully, I think that Atala seemed a bit OOC. She's portrayed as more of a serious and monotonous character, than one that speaks like dis mon.
Great writing anyway. I'm sorry for not reviewing on all of the chapters, but there wasn't much in terms of something to talk about, and I felt that getting through all of the training chapters was better. The boy from 1? The boy from 11? They're missing! I guess they're just anomalous tributes...

ElementalEvolution chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
Good chapter, but not much for me to expand on here.
ElementalEvolution chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
Hahaha! Alison seems interesting, and bless Elijah. I like him too :)

ElementalEvolution chapter 19 . 3/25/2014
Yeah...Aiden is dying isn't he?

ElementalEvolution chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
Lance seems like a nice character. I like him.

ElementalEvolution chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Jacques seems mornful of his poor sister. I reckon he might be able to survive for a little bit!

ElementalEvolution chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Ha! So, yo' charm didn't work, did it David? There was a point where he said that he was doing something in Nine when he's in Eight, but the rest was flawless.

ElementalEvolution chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Johanna was portrayed excellently in Catching Fire, and she was hilarious! Mags and Finnick were done very well too. Lily is a goner. She's got almost no chance of winning.