Reviews for Vanished
FiresInTheSky chapter 2 . 6/12
Please tell me you'll continue this. I am so intrigued by this story. Please continue this.
Icecat45 chapter 2 . 5/13
First, you did a great job portraying the emotions of the team at Raven's funeral. It makes perfect sense that some of the titans would decide to quit being superheroes after having to bury one of their friends at such a young age. Though in this case, they were all wrong about Raven being dead. How would Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy react if they found out that Raven didn't die five years ago? I don't know if you plan on exploring this in future chapters, but I'm certainly curious about it.

Second, I'm excited to find out just how Raven managed to survive her injuries, and how she lost her memories and wound up working for Slade. And regarding her memory loss, I find myself wondering if it can be reversed or not. And if Raven's memories did return, how would she deal with the knowledge that she was once a hero, and that she's spent five years working for a villain she once hated? And what, if anything, could make her choose to become a hero again?

I also liked your inclusion of Robin (Tim Drake) in this fanfic, and I'm curious about what happened to him after Raven took Nightwing captive. Did she take Robin captive as well, or simply leave him in the alley? Either way, I hope you plan on including him in future chapters.

I'm also looking forward to seeing just how Nightwing manages to get out of Slade's lair, and how he plans on saving Raven. I'm also curious to see how you plan on developing Raven and Nightwing's romance, since this seems like a very unlikely situation for love to blossom in.

Lastly, I really hope Slade and Professor Chang get what coming to them by the end of this fic. Because they deserve it after what they did to Raven. I hope you plan on continuing this fic eventually, because I'd love to see what happens next!
Sharp Crystal chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
please continue! I know you still out there, you can't leave this story like this!
la canelle chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Oh interesting. I like. Update.
JuneGrayson chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Nice chapter! I'd totally forgotten about this story! I had to re read the first chapter, but it was worth the wait. Keep it up!
The-Lithe chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oh so good! I love how you discribed Raven's blindness. I am so curious what Slade has up his sleeves... Please update soon!

thelithe
Levi McGarden chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Omg. I love this so much. I totally can't wait to see what happens next.
Empress Raven chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is so different from your usual fare. Not a bad thing, I love what you usually write, but it makes this a whole different ballpark, especially with you collabing with others. It makes it harder to predict, which gives it an air of excitement that is different. All your stories glue me to my seat, but this one uses a different brand of glue or something. I am loving where it is going though. Seriously, if I wasn't pregnant and suffering from my little parasite stealing all my creativity, I would totally whip something out to donate to the cause because I love this. But baby won't even let me work on the three stories I've been trying to finish since Thanksgiving... so I know she won't let me play with the other kids. ;_; Looking forward to the next installment, whenever that may be.
jayenator2.0 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
HAhaha i found it hilarious that the last line in this chapter 'flirt with the devil' is the same as a fanfic about robin and raven that i wrote. And it just so happens that he's nightwing and she's a bad guy.

Great work as usual Xaphrin i love your rob x rae fics. Can't wait to see how dick gets out of this one

peace
jay out
Imagination Central chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This story. THIS STORY. It is so rare that you find a good quality story like this that when I found this, I was thrilled! I love the way this is written and portrayed, and the whole idea is marvelously original. I love it so hard! Please, please, please, PLEASE update as soon as you can, because I am in love with this story and can NOT wait very much longer. Thank you for writing it, and please continue to keep up the great work!
may yuki chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
How would I tag-team this? I'm interested in it, but I'm worried it won't be well because my writing isn't this good OTL
But anyways, something in this chapter screams conspiracy. I don't know what, but there is something. And I'm dying to know how she came back alive.
Shortness chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh my oh my. There's so many questions I have. I didn't even think this would be continued but it has!
First off, I love the collaboration. It was fitting and very visual, and brought much light into the extent of Raven's blindness. I feel like this is going to be a very angsty fic, and the end is doomed from the start. Although its concept is a breath of fresh air in the typical pool of TT topics, it depresses me so to see Raven in such a condition. I hope it lightens up in the future. Will she be that way permanently? Will she ever remember her old life? Will the same happen to Nightwing? I fear that this may become a dark, twisted "happy" ending with the both of them blind and brainwashed, and accepting of what has become of them. Just a theory lol...
Overall, I'm VERY interested in what is to come later. I hope you continue it soon.
Nini Hearts chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh sweet Richard what have they done to you and raven why is it you have changed, become so vengeful
Randi chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ohmygosh.. Please please continue this!
Nini Hearts chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I for one would love to help, this is seriously one of the most impressive fight scenes I hav ever read, truly magnificent