Reviews for Vanished
Sharp Crystal chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
please continue! I know you still out there, you can't leave this story like this!
la canelle chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Oh interesting. I like. Update.
JuneGrayson chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Nice chapter! I'd totally forgotten about this story! I had to re read the first chapter, but it was worth the wait. Keep it up!
The-Lithe chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oh so good! I love how you discribed Raven's blindness. I am so curious what Slade has up his sleeves... Please update soon!

thelithe
Ciel Phantomhive Queen's Dog chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Omg. I love this so much. I totally can't wait to see what happens next.
Empress Raven chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This is so different from your usual fare. Not a bad thing, I love what you usually write, but it makes this a whole different ballpark, especially with you collabing with others. It makes it harder to predict, which gives it an air of excitement that is different. All your stories glue me to my seat, but this one uses a different brand of glue or something. I am loving where it is going though. Seriously, if I wasn't pregnant and suffering from my little parasite stealing all my creativity, I would totally whip something out to donate to the cause because I love this. But baby won't even let me work on the three stories I've been trying to finish since Thanksgiving... so I know she won't let me play with the other kids. ;_; Looking forward to the next installment, whenever that may be.
jayenator2.0 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
HAhaha i found it hilarious that the last line in this chapter 'flirt with the devil' is the same as a fanfic about robin and raven that i wrote. And it just so happens that he's nightwing and she's a bad guy.

Great work as usual Xaphrin i love your rob x rae fics. Can't wait to see how dick gets out of this one

peace
jay out
Imagination Central chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This story. THIS STORY. It is so rare that you find a good quality story like this that when I found this, I was thrilled! I love the way this is written and portrayed, and the whole idea is marvelously original. I love it so hard! Please, please, please, PLEASE update as soon as you can, because I am in love with this story and can NOT wait very much longer. Thank you for writing it, and please continue to keep up the great work!
may yuki chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
How would I tag-team this? I'm interested in it, but I'm worried it won't be well because my writing isn't this good OTL
But anyways, something in this chapter screams conspiracy. I don't know what, but there is something. And I'm dying to know how she came back alive.
Shortness chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh my oh my. There's so many questions I have. I didn't even think this would be continued but it has!
First off, I love the collaboration. It was fitting and very visual, and brought much light into the extent of Raven's blindness. I feel like this is going to be a very angsty fic, and the end is doomed from the start. Although its concept is a breath of fresh air in the typical pool of TT topics, it depresses me so to see Raven in such a condition. I hope it lightens up in the future. Will she be that way permanently? Will she ever remember her old life? Will the same happen to Nightwing? I fear that this may become a dark, twisted "happy" ending with the both of them blind and brainwashed, and accepting of what has become of them. Just a theory lol...
Overall, I'm VERY interested in what is to come later. I hope you continue it soon.
Nini Hearts chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh sweet Richard what have they done to you and raven why is it you have changed, become so vengeful
Randi chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ohmygosh.. Please please continue this!
Nini Hearts chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I for one would love to help, this is seriously one of the most impressive fight scenes I hav ever read, truly magnificent
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is absolutely amazing. Hope you find someone to work on it with you. If I wasn't so swamped with things, I would totally volunteer.
Vaegtersang chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really love the idea of this story, but I also feel like that idea could have been introduced better than it is in this chapter. Particularly, I feel like the way you've structured this chapter - the talk with Chang, the Titans breaking up, the years between, and then Raven's reappearance - tries to front-load the tragedy and trauma, and then set up the plot of the story in as efficient a manner as possible while relying on our initial horror at the murder to do most of the heavy-lifting in regards to developing characters.

There are parts where that works: I thought the conversation between Dick and Tim was a well-written and illuminating look at the what's become of Dick in the years after the Titans disbanding. On the other hand, I think much of the funeral scene, feels contrived. That Cyborg and Beast Boy and maybe even Starfire blame Robin for Raven's death is plausible - it _could_ happen - but as presented it we have no idea why, exactly, they _all_ choose to blame him.

The other part of the problem is that, when you explain the motivations for Cyborg leaving, and Starfire after, we're more informed of the changes than shown the characters interacting. You have a good reason for this, since this isn't really a story about them, but all in all it comes out as a sort of "here's a bunch of stuff you should know as background, which I'm going to try to get through as fast as I can because I'd rather be telling a story about something else which we'll get to in a second."

Once you get past the stage-setting, though, it's thrilling reading and I hope you'll find someone to help so you can continue. How does tag-teaming a story work, exactly?

Thanks for writing this,