Reviews for The Hidden Daughter
madeleine.byers chapter 3 . 3/30
Hey i started reading your story, its amazing btw, i saw you hadnt updated since 2014 and read chapter 3.
I hope everything is ok with you and everything youve gone through.
Is this story abandoned?
It seems insensitive to ask but when i like a story i feel i should the summary intrigued me.
Young-Gallifreyian chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Really enjoying the story so far, liking the idea of hermione possibly being Voldemort's daughter, interesting (:
Really hope to read more chapters to this soon :) a really great start ;)
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Can't wait for the next chapters!
BratGirl1983 chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
hope to read more love it
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
I am so sorry I hope you are feeling better and I am sorry about the your cat..
I hope you up date I really love the the story I need more
Alice chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Please start up again soon I am anxious for the new chapters!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Love it write more soon please.
lovelyhanna chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
this is such a good story! I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I'm sorry for what happened to you.
I don't have a job even if I search nonstop so maybe this I could understand. About your cist, my mother had to remove her uterus because her cist was enormous. I'm happy you could remove it without problems, even if you suffered.
For Lucky.. I'm not an animal person, but please don't cry reading this but he really was Lucky to have someone like you near who cared and was there. I can't really say that I understand what you passed trough, because experiences are different, but you know what they say.. You'll be stronger:)

Now, I would like to tell you that your fic is real good and promises to become wonderfully good xD so, I'll wait;)

There are too many sad things in the to never loose the smile :)
-giada-
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
My cat Keiko is my daughter as far as I am concerned so I understand somewhat and feel for you, but I was wondering if Voldemort/Tom is going to be paired with Harry (please answer and again my condolences for the death of little Lucky, your son and cat)?!
Avalon Valour-Vantrair chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I am SO SO sorry about you cat. Seriously I cannot imagine having to put down you child.

I hope you medical issues are non-threatening and you have gotten treatment.

Lastly, I too went through a long period of library job searching. I would like to recommend . ( I Need A Library Job). It is very useful. I almost gave up in my search and was going to settle for volunteering when I took a chance at a part-time position within a University. Knowing another language/s really helps in this regard. They hired me part-time, and a year later I finally landed a coveted full-time position. University libraries frequently have new position and lovely lovely benefits. Another site which is useful is . Hope this helped.

Best of luck!
nightfire19 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I'm sorry to hear about your loss and all the pain you are going through, i love the story and hope you wright more. i hope things get better for you.
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
that is good. update soon please.
BubaDictator chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Please update soon, I love your story! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »