Reviews for Long Live the King
janny.verveer chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
wah. This is good! Are you going to finish this :( ? i would be very interested!
Rae Roberts chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Oh, man, I love the interactions between Crowley and Naomi. Sam is in way over his head. This is such an original plot and well-written, to boot. Love it!
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Poor Dean. This is very poignant. Sam's dream was really well-written and intriguing.
mara-isamoose chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Jesus, you scared me man. I legit thought Cas had found Sam! And oh nooo! :( ruby is going to trick Sam again. But I love it! I love it all!
Souless666 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Great chapter. Be cool to see just which side Ruby lands on, in the end.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Whoa, this is such a creative idea. I'm loving it already!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Oh, I am so glad it wasn't real! I would hate for Dean to lose Sam before his deal is even up. That would suck for both of them. So Meg is working with Sam, as is Grace, and Ruby is working for Crowley. Interesting. I wonder if she will be able to get close to Sam...
Souless666 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Interesting
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Oh dear! Sam doesn't want to become the Boy King, but he will do anything to save Dean from going to Hell for eternity. He loves Dean just as much as Dean loves him. He really can't live without Dean either. I really hope there is a way to keep Dean safe, yet allow them to remain brothers. That is what Sam really wants. The angels sent Naomi to work with Crowley because they want him to stay in control of Hell? Why is he better than Sam? O.o I would think the angels would want to help Sam retain his humanity and then go in and clean up Hell... I guess that they like having demons on earth? Cas found Sam and attacked him?! Did he strike a killing blow? That would so totally suck for Dean, to have Sam stabbed in his back and killed in front of him again, just a few weeks after Jake did the same thing. :( If I were dean, I would swear vengeance on all angels (once I knew they existed lol), and not ever help them with anything!
Falcner chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Sounds good but I really hope that the last part is a dream.
sammynanci chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Castiel son of the bitch! I love your fic,I love Sam as The Boy King,but please,dont kill him!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Ooh this is so good! xo
mara-isamoose chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
AHHHH! You can't end it there! You have to update! I'm really excited to see where this is going :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Hello! Please please please continue this story as I think it's very clever!
sarah chapter 2 . 2/10/2014