Reviews for when it don't come easy
RadsGirl17 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
i gathered from the chapter 11 in your other fic that they get shot or stabbed and ryan ends up dead and beckett loses the baby or something. and espo feels guilty about not being there to save ryan. but it could be anything..
firestarter91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You chapter 11 story is my favourite and out of every one you've ever written, felt like my guts had been ripped out after reading it and it stayed with me for a long time. Knowing what's coming is heart wrenching but I'm glad you've decided to expand on it. Thank you.
kjk28 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
It's really interesting that you decided to expand on Chapter 11, which, by the way, is my very favorite story of yours (and I've read 'em all, multiple times). It's also kind of weird going into this knowing what is going to happen, like knowing that you're going to be tortured if you go in the room, but deciding to do it anyway. I have no doubt that you will rip my heart out and stomp it unmercifully, but I'm hoping you'll put it back when you're finished. And I mean all of this in a very good way. Your talent is unbelievable.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This happy chapter makes me nervous given the selected genres. It was amazing, but makes me concerned for the future!
Icydevil chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I can't wait to read more. So glad to see you back.
Oh-shipper-Lisa chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow. You left me speechless with your beautiful words. It's utterly gorgeous; you can feel the tension rising up, you know that the storm is coming... I read this piece before going back to chapter 11 and I'm now dying to see/read what you have in store for us. It feels like you're giving us some pieces of the puzzle, and all I want is to have the whole picture. It's really good to have you back. Looking forward to reading you ! xx
amerob chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Knowing what's to come, this is bittersweet. But I do love how the story is unfolding, and the characterizations are spot on. I want to know how they get from here to there.
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I just finished reading chapter 11 and now I'm not sure I can continue with this one - seems so incredibly sad. BUT I love your stories - they are so beautifully written. On second thought, maybe I'll give this one a try.
breathelifein chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh man. Oh man... This is gonna hurt like a motherfucker, I can tell. But I couldn't stay away from it even if I tried. I just kindly ask you to look deep inside your heart and search for a happy place, with unicorns and rainbows, so we can at least have a happy ending - you know, after all the deaths, breakups, miscarriages, and all that heartbreak. Pretty please?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I read that chapter when you put it up and I'm reading this now but only as a loyal fan. However, you better get that ring back on her finger by the end of this story. Or else... I'm never reading your story again. Hmph!
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That earlier chapter did rather beg for the rest of the story and now you've begun to give it to us. Thank you.
eg321 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I'm so glad you are writing again. I always enjoy your stories. I know I'm a terrible reviewer, mostly because I rarely have anything intelligent to add. I probably will not be reading this, because I don't think I can handle the depth of sadness that it will contain. The story is beautiful, but it makes me feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest, run over by a truck and then shredded into tiny pieces. Since, obviously, that is kinda the point, you're doing a great job. As a reader, I know my limits on what to read and what not to read. Maybe after it is complete and I have lots of fluff lined up to cheer me up I will give it a try. Your stories are always well written and extremely interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Excellent! Looking forward to more!
detectivekhoughtonb chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
"a story's a story" is one of my all time favorite collection of one-shots and I'm super happy you decided to continue this one. I can feel my spidey senses tingling and I'm looking forward to what (angst?) comes next! I LOOOOOVE that you showed us how they are with each other, one-on-one, and how they are at the precinct in this universe. The idea of these idiots having a baby...well, not even that, really. Just the idea of them being pregnant makes me all sunshiney. Also, I really love all of the touchy, tactile details you incorporate. You're really good about that in all your fic, but the subtle detail of his hand trailing up her leg until his fingers are stroking her stomach, that got to me. It's so subtle, and not something a lot of people would necessarily think to include, but you write it so well, it's like I almost don't even notice it, but that's why it's so good? I don't make sense and I'm rambling like a crazy person, but the not-so-subtle-subtleties (it's a thing) are KILLING ME IN THE BEST WAY. YAY.
huntaj18 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is going to rip my heart out and I can’t wait. We’re going to go from the highest of highest to the lowest of lows. I think I’m ready for this. At least I can prepare myself for each update. I’m curious to see if you plan on going to past Ch11 of your other fic of if that’s the end. Hmmm….

Still can’t copy and paste this damn website. I don’t understand.

Oh man she’s preggo.

“I don’t want this kid to have two heads.” LOL the thought of him as an expectant father is too much.

The thought of Beckett telling Castle they are going to have a baby makes me emotional. Jumping out my office window is suddenly very tempting.

The way Castle’s eyes will fill with tears, fighting over names, the nursery. OH MAN Maybe I’m not ready for you to rip my heart out. Give me a happy baby fic instead.

Ryan, lets roll. Definitely not ready for this… but I’m excited!