Reviews for Paperclip
Hookedonreading chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Hahah...this is a really funny and yes, I do say sweet! Not sugar candy but better...dark chocolate. Yeah I messed up a couple of times, let slip some information that was to be "secret" so I do understand and can relate very whole heartfully on this fic.

You are such a prolific and talented writer. Please do not stop and I wish to give a shout out to your muses, friends and everyone!
novice-otaku3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This story was so COOL! It was REEALLY surprising! Write more, write more!
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Haha, thanks, I am definitely a ruiner. I spoiled so many surprises already that I have enough material to write a book :D

Sweet fanfic :)
shiznats chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Exquisite cute work! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Nicely done but, honestly, I finished it still feeling really annoyed and put off by Natsuki. After the, "This isn't happening. Shizuru…" what I really wanted Shizuru to reply with was, "It is no matter. Now at least I know who you would choose in a choice between myself and Yuuki-han."
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
What a very nice one-shot. Shows us what a little misunderstanding could do. Glad that they were able to kiss and make up yay!

Nice one!
Foilan chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I did not see that coming! You surprised me completely! XD ( in a way i couldnt ruin it :P)
Great one-shot and love the dedication on the end! And overall, i love it! :)
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Heh, this is why making plans without the knowledge or consent of the person you're making them for/with can be a really bad idea. (It could be worse...I myself react so badly to surprises that it's entirely possible that had I been Natsuki, the answer would just have been "no"...but then, my wife knows that.) Looks like Shizuru got caught up too much in the romance of the moment...so that she'd best learn that lesson for the really big planning stage that comes next! (I also appreciate how you preserved the surprise for the sake of the reader with the title and summary-I'd been imagining something completely different!) A fun and sweet fic, in all.
Urooj chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Very very cute! I loved the way you played Shizuru's jealousy as a way to distract Natsuki from figuring out why shizuru would want her on Friday ;)
dagomir chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You can count the day as good/lucky when amidst the heaps of crap that appear in this fandom lately, you find a true diamond like that.
Heart-warming, funny, focused on the details of characters behaviour - like the way Natsuki recognise Shizuru's angry... I could go on and on.

Thank you, dear Author, for this piece :)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Haha, this was a very nice one-shot. Certainly brightened up my day
Etain Hawk chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was cute :)
sammykhann chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was a fabulous one-shot. I loved the plot twist and enjoyed every bit of the story. Also the A/N was pretty funny too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Love this
Guest123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I totally did not see it coming. Haha! Cute story, author-san. I loved it :)