Reviews for High Flying with Monster Girls
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Pretty cool crossover story! I hope you will continue it! :)
Autumn's Dusk Shadow chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
I hope you continue would of done better in those fights though.
Regin chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Seriously man update soon. I've re-read this story so many times because it's good. But I'm just waiting for more. This is the first fanfic I've re-read so many times.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I have a request could u do a arkham origins batman crossover with rosaria vampire.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2015
Hope u update this very soon I'm eager to read more of this story.
cain221 chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Freaking awesome hands down
DIE RED ROBIN chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Have to admit really liked the start of this story, probably going to stop now that Red Robin is in it.
Any way wish you all the best continuing your story.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
The only other Robin i can think of that it might be is Damian. I freakin like Damian. I really hope he's the one you meant. Also, is Dick replacing Tsukune, or did the latter end up a murder victim?
SkyRig chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Nice chap, and wonder how things will go now that the semi-dynamic duo is here at Yokai!
Evil Soul chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Loved the chapter, and so relieved to see the story updated. I was growing concerned about if it had been abandoned.

I think the only thing worth mentioning here - because pretty much everything else seems flawless - is that Dick Grayson doesn't always seem to be Dick Grayson. Some things such as Dick and Kurumu playfully flirting or Dick standing up to those students bullying Yukari seem very much Dick Grayson. Others don't.

Dick confronting Yukari after she controls Kurumu is one. Here he comes across as Batman with generally being scary. Dick however is a fairly easy going guy who's good with younger kids (Big brother, mentoring younger Teen Titans members) and if can nurture the likes of Rose Wilson and Damian Wayne into heroes, I don't think he'd go the intimidation route with Yukari. Another is how he reacts to Tim showing up. I thought he'd be more enthusiastic and give the guy a bear hug, instead it's just 'oh, your here now. ok.'.

Not sure about Tim's inclusion in such an ongoing role. On one hand, I don't care much about Tim Drake, don't like him but don't not like him, you know? On the other, it gives Dick a chance to be an awesome big brother, and that's something I do like.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
Evil Soul.
thefluffyone93 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
And then the Joker comes in.
Or Bane.

Or, in a slightly more 'realistic' option, Etrigan the Demon, as a substitute or something.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I don't understand why Batman sent Tim to Youkai Academy because in terms of skill and talent Dick is incredibly talented because his skills as a fighter might surpass Batman along with his acrobatics, and he is chosen to become the new Batman when Bruce is killed.

I am laughing like crazy because Dick has never met women as beautiful and dangerous as these in his life but Moka is a keeper to me because if you want a great partner she is it because her fighting skills are superb because she was trained since her early days in how to fight and kill.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I really enjoyed this! Please continue updating!