Reviews for High Flying with Monster Girls
Evil Soul chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Glad to see this updated. I was becoming concerned it had been abadoned or was one of those stories where the author refuses to update unless they get so many reviews first. Really happy that's not the case. I found this chapter well written, and it went into some things I had been wondering about, like Dick's past with the Titans and wider hero community. I found it nice to get Kurumu (my favourite Rosario character, followed by Mizore) more fleshed out with her desire to protect her friends and her admiration of Nightwing (nice touch with the picture in her locker thing), as well as the various characters relationships with each other. I am wondering why you didn't include the whole Gin is a werewolf plot that they had when his character was first introduced in canon. Can't wait for the next chapter, I'm looking forward to seing both how Nightwing's presence on campus plays out among the students and staff as well the introduction of more characters from DC and Rosario. Keep it up please!

Evil Soul.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Loving your work so far, hope to read more soon.

-Any chance of bringing in Raven as well?
KO chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Keeps getting better by the second
LeakproofHail7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Lol... Richard is going to be pot through the ringer when they find out he's Nightwing.
Sezza115 chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
This is great!
SwordsmanofS chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I like this. What else can I say?
unicron311 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
good story keep going to bad you cant get more DC characters dropping by like Raven not the new 52 raven but the classic style or the rest of the titans
LHStyle chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Update NOW please. This is a seriously epic concept, and it works because magic, in the DC universe, is always portrayed as having unexplored frontiers and hidden mysteries (like hidden demon schools). As random as the pairing seems, it's presented in a way that follows the established rules of both fandoms, which is nothing to sneeze at.
Kharn chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
This is a good idea for a crossover. good job and it would be pretty epic for Azrael to join Nightwing in this adventure and Deathstroke would be the boogeyman of the youkai if he appears in this story
Evil Soul chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Loved this chapter. Not sure about swapping Jason for Tim, but I'd still like to see how that plays out. Any chance of having Donna Troy or Damian Wayne show up at some point? Hope to see another update soon!

Evil Soul.
KO chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
God, no matter how many times I read this, I still cannot get enough of it. But, I am actually kind of surprised that you fell for that whole trap involving the swimming club. Honestly, I've read too many fanfictions involving that... But, it does set a moot point. Let's see dem fireworks!
AeroHybrid chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Story's getting more good than ever. Please update and make more chapters on your story Avenging the Ultimate because I love that :)
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I am starting to take a liking to this story so please keep up the good work, and Dick is not a pushover like Tsukune because his fighting skills are top notch but is he powerful enough to handle the most dangerous monsters in Youkai Academy.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Loved the new chapter, I look forward to more of this story as well as a few of your other fics.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014