Reviews for High Flying with Monster Girls
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awesome intro.
Vector426 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Not bad at all. The 2 universes mesh pretty well together. I really like the dialouge between Moka and Nightwing as he proves humans aren't all bad. Don't like that you totally removed Tsukune, but it still makes a great story. You could possibably introduce Tsukune in a later chapter, have Dick take him under his wing..so to speak, and teach him some fighting skills. Lets see some more soon, I wanna see where the rest of this goes soon.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I am very happy to see Nightwing in such a crossover, and I hope that he hooks up with Moka because she is so gorgeous and sexy, and Inner Moka will start liking him a great deal because Vampires love strong fighters.
A-BOMBLIKEABOSS chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Holy S**t! That was AMAZING!
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very interesting
Evil Soul chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I've got to say what a pleasent surprise it was for me to find this story the other day. Just days before I found it, I was thinking to myself what Rosario Vampire would be like if Dick Grayson took what's-his-name's place, and speak of the devil, here it is. The characters seem spot on, the chapter and the writing were pretty decent - as in, better than most fanfiction - and it has me thinking 'this is a story to follow'. Keep up the great work. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Evil Soul
Trey of the rebellion chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is inventive and original. I like it.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Nice start on the story, can't wait to read what you'll do next
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
hm. this looks like an interesting idea for a crossover.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3