Reviews for Haunted
Lily chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I love reading your stories! Lily and Scorpius forever.
LoveIsForEver chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
I just love your stories! Big scorlily fan here
marinka chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is really a great story, and i have to say, the timeline was very unusual but loved it all the same:) I want to know more about them and how life was after the wedding!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I so expected Lacey and Ian to end up together. They seem to go well together and their few scenes together kinda seem like they are even I think they're not. Especially that one at the end where Lacey scolds him for having no 'emotional sensitivity'.

Strangely, I kinda liked Fiona. A part of her anyway. Maybe it's the part that Scorpius fell in love with. She does seem like she changed for the worse.

I've always thought Lily Luna Malfoy sounded great but I doubt it would sell as well as Potter in the world of Quidditch. At first I thought Lily had been in love with Scorpius since Hogwarts. I'm kinda glad she wasn't.

I've always thought Draco would get along specially well with Lily. Even though she's the spawn of a Weasley and a Potter. Astoria is a bit more proper than I picture her. Although I'm almost sure she'd be something like this I like it when she's portrait a bit more 'loose'. I liked her though. It's strange seeing Al be cold towards Scorpius. He's almost always his best friend.

Thanks so much for the story. I enjoyed it very much. Happy Thanksgiving!