Reviews for The Flower That Could Melt Hearts
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 6/20
SQWEEEEEEEE! Another happy ending. XD LOVE IT!
Teithril chapter 11 . 4/11
I like the premise of your story line. The story has a lot of potential and I do like a lot of what you've written. However, I do have some constructive criticism on a few things. There are many plot holes that don't make sense to me. How is Mrs Weasley trained to deliver a child? How did she know he was in labor? Why didn't they just immediately Floo to St Mungo's? Why is Harry so high risk that Ron simply leaving the room with no words of judgement towards him enough to have him go into labor. Why is Ginny ok with Harry being with Charlie? I mean, she was so in love with him, but ok with him having sex with other people. I could see her saying for Harry's sake, but not meaning it. She stood outside & spied on his house for 2-3 hours and is perfectly ok with him being with Charlie without a fight or argument other than the initial tiny outburst? It doesn't make sense to me. But I can see if you didn't want a dramatic Ginny in your story. I'm used to seeing her be dramatic. There are some grammar edits needed, but that's not a big deal. I do wish I could read more "actions" to counteract the long dialogues between characters. Many of the characters are OOC, but if this is an AU than it can make sense. Also you do have writer's privilege to change a character's personality for your story. Did you have a beta? I think one would have been helpful to fix some of these issues. I do want to say that I am enjoying the story! Please don't think otherwise. I just wanted to offer some insights you might not have thought about.
MAFITA chapter 24 . 1/13
I absolutely LOVED this story! :D :D :D Love the pairing and little Lilly. I hope to read you again in another one! Kisses!
TexasTurtle chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
Thank you.
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Oh that is perfect! I'm so glad that they were great about it.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Oh I think he's wrong in that he won't love someone. I think he's going to love Charlie.
spk chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
LOVED this! :)
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Loved it
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
I could do with more description of action and less dialogue. Perhaps intertwined.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
I really loved this story i wish it didn't have to end
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I loved the D.A.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
damn Harry can never be normal
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 5/5/2014