Reviews for Team QROW
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Aw, I was hoping this story would continue anyway, even if its not canon, as I really like the idea. But fair enough if you've lost the passion for it. Ill keep a look out for your other work, maybe you could write something similar but more in line with canon for this sometime...one can hope...lol
LiveandSound chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Ok, haven't read your fanfic yet, just wanted to comment on the summary and title, which were both interesting and hilarious for different reasons.

1-The team name. Team QROW. Technically fits the color naming rules, but it's pretty uncreative, it just makes me laugh.

2-Qrow ROSE? Even though his name is actually Qrow BRAWNEM? Even though he could perfectly NOT be a Rose at all and Ruby just calls him Uncle as a friendly nickname? I'll just assume you didn't know.

3-Octavious Ozpin. Don't know if his name should follow Monty's Color Naming Rules, as he himself said Ozpin didn't follow them "for certain reasons". In any case, the name Octavious...I don't feel it fits Ozpin much, but that's personal taste.

4-Winter ROSE? Not Winter Schnee, but Rose? Here I wonder where you got such a brilliant idea. Honestly.

Other than that, it seemed interesting. Considering how the summary had good grammar and punctuation, I assume the fanfic itself does too. But I have to read it first to know if it does, AND if it has good writing too. The summary makes me divided over this fanfic. Part of me screams "It's just yet another horrible fanfic", but part of me wants to give you a small chance.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
This is interesting, I'd like to read more !
Pickle the chicken chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter!
makachan557 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
this is a good story, can't wait for more
Pickle the chicken chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Update soon!
fraz hopper chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I see great potential for this story, do not disappoint me.
Tetsumi Amaya chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
An interesting beginning and the title is certainly eye-catching. I do enjoy origins stories (having written one myself). This one certainly has potential. Glad to see that I'm not the only one always wondering just WHO is Ruby's teacher. Not to mention how Ozpin got to where he is now as well as Glynda. I most certainly will follow this should you continue to update it.
Pickle the chicken chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
The story is developing a nice flow. Can't wait for the next update and who'll be on whose team
Zari chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
A great start! if Glynda is in the same group with Cinder would make a perfect Team M(a)G(i)C!
Pickle the chicken chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Very well done, has potential. Is the one Ozpin's admiring Crimson?
PonderingFool chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Very well done. This has potential...
Kyrura Akai Tsuki 3 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
OMG! This is cool! Plz continue! It awesome so far.