Reviews for Legacy of Shadows : Symphony of Terror
LovesRickman chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Beyond excellent! Wonderfully gothic and perfect in the Dark Shadows genre.

Missyc aka LovesRickman
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it, and I love that Morganne didn't take that leap. I liked this story of 1920s Collinwood, and the skeletons and scandals behind it. I wonder if you will be covering Liz and Roger as young adults with their future spouses. Will you?
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Stupid, stupid Lucy! Why did she have to tell him about the murder, in addition to the baby? Oh, well...And now I guess that Sykes is going to be literally a part of the family now, possibly taking over EVERYTHING! I hope he gets what's coming to him as well. Great chapter!
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
This is getting good. Lucy the whore will soon pay for deed, and I can't wait to find out what it is! ;)
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
What a vindictive whore! And now she is bound by secrecy to some fortune-hunter...can't wait until stuff hit the fan for real!
Helena Clara Bouchet chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
I've read all the chapters and this is a pretty interesting story. Lucy is going to DEFINITELY catch it when her time comes. Looking forward to more chapters :)
mtinpa2005 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I thought her feelings were one sided. I cant wait to see what's going to happen next.