Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pokemon Solution
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Holy Shit!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Why Peter? Just why? that being said, love the reactions to his spider. lol, he caught an Acromantula like a pokemon. There was a spelling error in there i was going to point out but I can't remember where it was now. It was minor though, so meh. lol. Love this story so much!

P.S. How is the last name supposed to be pronounced/read? For Damien (oh there was an instance of spelling it differently btw 'Damion' instead of 'Damien', again, minor). Koch (i've been reading it with a soft 'sh' sound instead of a harsh 'ch' or 'k' sound [example; couch, loch (Scottish for lake that is)].
Feraa chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
You don't realize how weird this is for me, as MY name is Damien xD
2adolson chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
this is hilarious. please update soon.
xaldreca chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
I love the story so far, but as a small thing, you called Percy the oldest weasley and forgot about bill and charley
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Wow great fic! Can't wait for more! You'll update, right? Please update it's so interesting
marethyu.the.proxy chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
He caught... an Acromantula...
Who in Arceus's name calls an Acromantula, Peter?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
This is a really cool fic. I definitely can't wait for more.

Please let a Treecko or Lucario make an appearance!
joycewu333 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
This story is hilariously wonderful! I liked all of Damien's references to Pokemon (imagine him trying to learn how to craft hyper potions using wizard methods!) Please continue!
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
oh my god...this fic...'struggles to contain laughter' this is the kind of fic I like! keep up the good work!
stars90 chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
This is great work! I love the balance you're finding between the Pokemon and Potter worlds. I'm really looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Oh, my God I'm laughing so hard.
ripper34 chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Good story I hope you update it.
pinkus-pyon chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Jjajajajaja peter asusto a los pobres niños, me pregunto si la araña seguirá las órdenes de Harry, jajjaja ya quiero ver la reacción de todos cuando los pokemon es utilizan sus ataques especiales XD, gran capítulo ya quiero leer el siguiente capítulo con ganas n.n
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Such a great story! :D Hope you continue it! I really wanna see him catch a phoenix (Fawkes?) and the basilisk. Oh! And a dementor.