Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pokemon Solution
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 7/26
This is a really cool fic. I definitely can't wait for more.

Please let a Treecko or Lucario make an appearance!
joycewu333 chapter 5 . 7/17
This story is hilariously wonderful! I liked all of Damien's references to Pokemon (imagine him trying to learn how to craft hyper potions using wizard methods!) Please continue!
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 6/3
oh my god...this fic...'struggles to contain laughter' this is the kind of fic I like! keep up the good work!
stars90 chapter 5 . 4/29
This is great work! I love the balance you're finding between the Pokemon and Potter worlds. I'm really looking forward to more!
Oh, my God I'm laughing so hard.
ripper34 chapter 5 . 3/24
Good story I hope you update it.
pinkus-pyon chapter 5 . 2/1
Jjajajajaja peter asusto a los pobres niños, me pregunto si la araña seguirá las órdenes de Harry, jajjaja ya quiero ver la reacción de todos cuando los pokemon es utilizan sus ataques especiales XD, gran capítulo ya quiero leer el siguiente capítulo con ganas n.n
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 1/18
Such a great story! :D Hope you continue it! I really wanna see him catch a phoenix (Fawkes?) and the basilisk. Oh! And a dementor.
wuf222 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Will Hagrid catch Norbert? And will Damien catch the basilisk?
kazikamikaze24 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Four out of four from me! This is an amazing, funny tale so far, but I do hope to see a Psychic Pokemon follow him into his "home" world, or at least use Future Sight to act as a messaging system that projects itself in front of him in dramatic, random manners to freak out the locals. Either way, I can't wait to read more of this tale!
Charice Early chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
please update soon
Nyk chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
God I love this fic, can't wait to read more XD
Gir240 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I really hope he gets to keep peter it would be cool
Charice Early chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
brilliant ending of this chapter lol. hope to see an update soon :-)
CareBearCara101 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
HAHAHAHAXD I LOVE YOU DAMIEN!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »