Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pokemon Solution
Feraa chapter 5 . 5/30
You don't realize how weird this is for me, as MY name is Damien xD
2adolson chapter 5 . 5/9
this is hilarious. please update soon.
xaldreca chapter 5 . 1/21
I love the story so far, but as a small thing, you called Percy the oldest weasley and forgot about bill and charley
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Wow great fic! Can't wait for more! You'll update, right? Please update it's so interesting
marethyu.the.proxy chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
He caught... an Acromantula...
Who in Arceus's name calls an Acromantula, Peter?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
This is a really cool fic. I definitely can't wait for more.

Please let a Treecko or Lucario make an appearance!
joycewu333 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
This story is hilariously wonderful! I liked all of Damien's references to Pokemon (imagine him trying to learn how to craft hyper potions using wizard methods!) Please continue!
Neo-Devil chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
oh my god...this fic...'struggles to contain laughter' this is the kind of fic I like! keep up the good work!
stars90 chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
This is great work! I love the balance you're finding between the Pokemon and Potter worlds. I'm really looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Oh, my God I'm laughing so hard.
ripper34 chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Good story I hope you update it.
pinkus-pyon chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Jjajajajaja peter asusto a los pobres niños, me pregunto si la araña seguirá las órdenes de Harry, jajjaja ya quiero ver la reacción de todos cuando los pokemon es utilizan sus ataques especiales XD, gran capítulo ya quiero leer el siguiente capítulo con ganas n.n
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Such a great story! :D Hope you continue it! I really wanna see him catch a phoenix (Fawkes?) and the basilisk. Oh! And a dementor.
wuf222 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Will Hagrid catch Norbert? And will Damien catch the basilisk?
kazikamikaze24 chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
Four out of four from me! This is an amazing, funny tale so far, but I do hope to see a Psychic Pokemon follow him into his "home" world, or at least use Future Sight to act as a messaging system that projects itself in front of him in dramatic, random manners to freak out the locals. Either way, I can't wait to read more of this tale!