Reviews for My Lamia Mate
Fallen Angel Dark Mousy chapter 6 . 9/12
Sopa is an anti piracy bill
Love your story hope you update soon
marmalade-snow chapter 1 . 9/8
I'd be happy to edit your work. I could fix the spelling and a bit of the grammar but keep all of the content the same. Let me know what you think.
Sakurai170 chapter 6 . 8/27
Oh my god. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story. It's been years and omg it's freakin amaze. I'm obsessed. I'm in love and that doesn't happen very often at all. You've got story-telling talent! Again, PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE. PLEASE.
OUATLover02 chapter 6 . 8/27
Are you going to continue writing this story cause this is getting really good
Kiochii chapter 6 . 8/21
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter even though it seems to have been a few YEARS since its updated. I hope you can get around to the story again. Its well written and highly Unique. Thank you for a great read so far. Cant wait to see Dumbldicks response to Hadrian. (seriously never liked the dude even in the books).
RambleSchapalon chapter 6 . 8/18
Please update! Need more action going on with Tom and Harry please! I miss those two together already :P 3 :3

This story is so cute!
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 6 . 8/6
please finish this story t is extremely interesting
Please continue this story
just get a beta
Yuki15 chapter 6 . 7/12
luna x draco nah maybe like draco x baise. and please make harry more submissive towards tom ~lemon~
Unicornacopia aipocanrocinU chapter 4 . 7/13
11:30 O'Clock? XD
yay chapter 6 . 6/28
YAAAHSS RLLY GOOD KEEP GOING
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 6/23
How come Harry has wings, and why is everyone ignoring them? He didn't put them away somehow, and Lamia are half snake. I'm? ? confused? I dont get it.
BlueWolfen chapter 6 . 6/21
Can you update?
Its a really good story.
Kamikaze Zettaaime chapter 6 . 6/15
can you help me please ?.
i like this fict damn so much . . please update.

your lovely reader.