Reviews for Wolf's Rain: Markings
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
Aw, it's over. I really loved thus one, too.
Hotshot34 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
here is one of mines art/Wolf-s-Rain-OC-Kyo-482979588 there is a link to his sisters at the bottom of his profile to you can use
WinterKnightWolf chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I think you should have waited a bit but with the situation their in its acceptable.
Johnwolf234 chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Thought I should leave a review here out of respect, this is a great story and I'm truly glad I found it, you don't get enough recognition for your work!
- Oh, and shouldn't this be listed as complete now, to avoid misunderstandings?
taykitten96 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Hey, Taykitten96 here. I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to suggest a character. And Im super excited for the ending to see how it all comes together ;).

The name of my character is: Nalla DeClaw (or you could make up a better one if you so choose).

Appearance: I wanted to know if I could try and send you a picture through email? I created a picture of the wolf online and wanted to see if I could give it to you rather than describe it. Im not really good at it. If I can the please email me at . Her main coloring though is light blonde, white belly to part way up the chest, black muzzle that fades into light blonde, and black socked feet. The picture I will send (if you want it) shows so much more detail. ;)

Special features: Detailed in the picture. But I made them to be the red lines on her eyes, the dark grey chain hanging loosely around her neck, and the pink scars from past fights. For example she has a bullet wound on her front left upper shoulder from a run-in with a human. She has scars on her left hind leg (3) from fighting with another wolf, scars or claw marks from another fight or the same one (2) on her muzzle, and claw mark scars (2) just above her paw on her front right.

Race: She is a wolf but can have a human disguise ( if you want her to have one).

Gender: Female wolf around 17 to 19.

Thanks again!
taykitten96 chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Wooohooo! Shiroi final;y spoke. This is great news! I love when good and surprising things happen in a story. It just makes that story that much better.. I cant wait for the next update. I'll wait in suspense with baited breath to see the outcome. Bring it on!

Taykitten96
taykitten96 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Fantastic!
taykitten96 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please continue this story. Its really great. I love it thus far and hope upon hope that you will continue this magnificent story.

Taykitten96 out!