Reviews for every now and then, the stars align
Toodles147 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
So loved this finally goodness in their life brought tears to my eyes.
achillius chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
i love this
Anisha chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I honestly don't want to say except... Well done for creating this example of perfection.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Beautiful!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Loved it!
Vickstik chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Just... Really, really, really great. Very satisfying as an ending to their story. (Or maybe just somewhere in the middle (I think you promised matching wheelchairs ;) ) but no pressure)
Luna chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
T totally enjoyed the story :) . I like olicity with their family...so sute 3
keelsxoxo chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awww so cute !
Bellamora chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wonderful story! I love how you write all of your Queen family. I found u under someone elses favs and i can see why. Your ability to drawn complete complex character make us love them in a one shot - it's Awesome. I will be looking (hoping!) for more stories by you. I wish this was a book or series!
thanks for sharing
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is so wonderfully sweet. I'm glad that Oliver doesn't go cave-bear over his daughter dating. Whenever stories have that, it always just strikes me as paternalistic and and incredibly anti-feminist. Great writing!
swaanprincess chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
"AWWWWWWWWW" this was me the whole time. oh god just when i thought the fluffy sweetness of the first oneshot was enough you write this follow up and its even better! This was so cute and funny, I loved the big personalities each of their children had, (Robbie and his energetic, ice cream obsessed self, Grace and her blunt mouth perfect for death threats and "ew old people kissing" I could not stop laughing . I think Grace is my fave lol. and Breanna who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to put herself out there. I loved it) the family moments of eating ice cream and watching tv, the look into Oliver and Felicity's first date and the cuteness of their daughter's first date. I really loved how even though Oliver was not comfortable with Breanna dating, he wasn't possessive and overbearing or rude. Thanks for writing it like that. I loved the part where he thought about his baby girl loving him unconditionally, never being afraid of his scars and later finding out how those scars got there, her crying and just loving him even more. That's where i started tearing up a bit honestly.

everything about this fic was perfect ughhh sooo good.
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
So beautiful
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Very much so his best ever choice.
Molly chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love this story, as well the other story (the one with a three year old breanna). I like the way you write the things, very clear and easy to read (counting that i'm not english).
Good work
Madlenita chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Amazing story, thank you for this...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »