Reviews for Accidentally On Purpose
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/12
great story, I love it, it's great
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/13
Well, if he wants Luna to take him seriously, he needs to take her seriously, too. But nicely done.
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Cute story:) I thought you stayed true to the characters
JustAnotherFairy chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Aww just to adorable and I just live this pairing.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Super cute oneshot!
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
that was very cute nice job
Draco122
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That was cute!
RainbowPotter chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I loved the story! It was short and sweet! I haven't read a lot of stories with those pairings but i really liked this story! :) You're a great writer!

Warm wishes and Merry Christmas!
S.L. Cooper chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Good story. :)
Bushkid168 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hi, I'm the REAL Bushkid168. I don't know who it was that posted as me before, but that wasn't me.

However, I agree with impostor-me. This was a great story. It was a little drabble that entertained me for a time while I was at work. I'm glad that it's not one of those endless epics that other authors write, as after a while I start to lose interest.

I liked the little details of the story (i.e. "...he VANISHED into the shadows.") It provides a very clear and unique image in your head. Too often authors give very bland descriptions that lack the rich textures and colors that I WANT to see when I read fanfiction.

Contrary to what appears to be the average review, I do NOT think that you should post a sequal. That would ruin the magic of the ending. It leaves the reader imagining the next part of the story for themselves, and that's something that you don't find very often these days.

All in all, good stuff. Keep on writing. You have a gift.
Bushkid168 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is a great short story that provided me with ten minutes of respite from my awful job, something that I feel should be rewarded.
ChocolatePie123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I think that this one shot is really sweet and i loved the interaction between Harry and Luna.
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This story is adorable. The interactions between them are things I can definitely see happening. You did a wonderful job on this story, thanks for sharing it.
Pokemonlover254 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I just love how you have made a Harry/Luna story come alive
Wolfstarcastic chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I really liked your story. The way you wrote Luna was brilliant, almost like J. herself! Because Harry and Luna are two of my favourite characters I was very excited to see this story.
Please write some more of them soon!
theblondebookworm