Reviews for Daddy Usagi
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Cute and sad, and I wonder what would be in those letters
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i wonder why did you call daddy usagi?
skadalex chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I was so curios about this story and I expected totaly something else-like a little Akihiko, I guess :)-
Oh, but I love this young-man Misaki to bits, not innocent, not soft but neither hard, standing his own ground and even a bit battered by life but not harsh. And Akihiko with his raw emotions going to extremes as well. It is what makes them more real people. The seventeen years of bearing a grudge against his deceased lover, that 's something strong...(Headless determination of youth)
Thank you for the story!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Urrghhh! Are you going to make me add every story you write to my favorites' list? They're literally all amazing. Great job with this story! The situation you built for Usagi was very heartbreaking, and I love how you didn't express Misaki as a perfect angel and could actually make mistakes too. Thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
Blaysers chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Aw, that was so sweet! Though, I could've sworn I'd seen that story from somewhere before. Anyways, good job!
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I loved it!
Ah!
I don't think I've ever fangirled this badly.

I didn't cry this time though. Yay.

Your work never ceases to amaze me. I'm always be watching.
duchessme chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
oh, the happy endng
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Everything was right and in order till the revelation. The fact that Usami ran after Misaki and they 'started from the scratch' was too fast in my opinion. Then Misaki said about revenge and such...it was all too sudden and they didn't even know all about each other in the end. Because, does Misaki knows that Yanagi had a girl AND Usami? And that Usami was suffering from the betrayal? Of course Misaki is a victim because he lost his parents and got the notebook from his dad and got to know some out of this, but does he understand Usami? At the same, Usami doesn't really know what Misaki knows or got to know. Basically they know nothing and the hatred just shows in their antics. And after all that sad feeling of betrayal and guilt Usami suddenly decides that he can forgive and they can start anew?
I don't mean to criticize this in such a way but everything was really great but the end was just too rushed in my opinion, I'm sorry.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
very cute little story. liked the dialogue and idea.
Crystal dragon the yaoi fan chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was an amazing story. Everything you write is so awesome, and I love everything about each one. Please continue your amazing work, and good luck with that bike!
Primordium chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awww, I had a feeling that Akihiko would start reading those letters when he fell in love with Misaki. Your stories are always great x3 Can't wait for your next one! :3
SlythClover chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Omedetto / Otsukare / Okaeri d-(_)-b !

Glad you're getting your fun in biking :D I hope everything is on a roll !

Takahiro was not enough, you wanted the older Takahashi to be a father, huh ? Well, that was fun ! Especially the end ! Usami's sideback is a bit too fast to my liking, but since it is a one-shot, it can't be helped :).

Have you noticed how much of a badass Misaki is turning into your most recent fanfics, by the way ? XDXD

Again, thanks for the story and see you soon on FF !

Clover
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Yes ! Thank you for posting this heartfelt one shot ! I really enjoyed it :)
Dont worry, ill never think your gone cuz ill be patiently waiting here. Like a dog. I like golden retrievers. ok that was random. Are you going to continue your other stories btw?