Reviews for Secret Lives
Llaria6 chapter 27 . 3/2
I've been binging on a lot of good fanfiction lately but each has had an element that didn't connect with me. I've finished this story just feeling satisfied. It stopped at just the right place, the characters have grown & I've loved them all the way through - sexed up or loved up. Thank you :)
Llaria6 chapter 25 . 3/1
Wow - it just gets better. Love.
Llaria6 chapter 23 . 3/1
I adored this chapter. Dimitri weakened to that extent was strange but so possible - it was very emotional to see his frustration and defiance to get through it with Rose's help (it could have gone the other way like he withdrew from her after his restoration in spirit bound)
Llaria6 chapter 19 . 3/1
Awesome chapter. Christian as a sex addict cracked me up - there's so much fanfiction about Romitri but everyone has a sex life - why should Christian be a deviant too! (I'm guessing Lissa is pissed at him because they are already together?!)
Llaria6 chapter 15 . 2/28
Fav chapter so far!
Llaria6 chapter 10 . 2/21
Hey. Just binged from the beginning to Ch10 in one hit. I'd keep going but my eyes are hanging out of my head. Loving the variety in their sexual experiences and the journey towards realising the extent of their feelings for one another. Given that there are another 18 chapters to go I'm assuming they aren't out of the woods yet, so this felt like a good place to take a break. Enjoy the love, Romitri!
AnnaMys chapter 27 . 2/19
Really really liked this story. So much unexpected fun and action in it.
RozaBelikova-96 chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
I know this is a bit messed up, But I couldn't help but laugh when Rose said that she couldn't take care of a kid and "I don't know what they eat!". I have a weird sense of humor.. Great chapter by the way!
Urbonvamp 1 chapter 28 . 6/19/2015
Wonderful story. Well thought out. And has a nice flow. Keep writing.
VA lover 15 chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
Russian
credit18pd chapter 28 . 3/18/2015
Great story. Held my interest. Keep on writing.
alexlc chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
#uck yeah
Especially for y chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
i really like this story it is amazing ! (U)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
This story was so great ! After they managed to get into a relationship I was really wondering if I should carry on reading because I did not want it to be too cheesy. And you managed to do an amazing story !
Rakhila87 chapter 27 . 1/12/2015
Wow this story is amazing! I absolutely loved it! I love how you really captured what sex is and should be and what it shouldn't be. Not many people know the difference. Your lemons are the best as well :) I can't wait to read more of your stories! Oh and I wouldn't mind an epilogue to this one hint ;)