Reviews for Secret Lives
donnamiley chapter 28 . 12/25/2017
This story was so amazing. Lots of ups and downs, for sure. I love how our favourite couple grew together. And some spicy lemons!
Nicoleflee chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
What a lovely story. I know this was written a few years ago but in case you're still writing I have done feedback. I rarely use compunctions preferring do not to don't or will not to won't. Conjunctions can often make the story gloflow a bit better for the reader. I even found myself reading many to these words as the conjunction. Al in all I lioved the story and it was mostly well written. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/7/2017
You are an amazing author with superb writing style, imagination and excellent expression of emotion. I throughly have enjoyed this fantastic story as well as many of your others. Thank you for your talents.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
The chapter being long and drawn-out is actually how Dimitri is feeling about his rehab and making progress. It actually gives us an emotional tie to his frustration and other feelings
debpreato chapter 14 . 6/7/2017
First step is admit the problem...going to be difficult around each other...
debpreato chapter 13 . 6/7/2017
Great idea for them to get help for the valid reason that Rose is expressing. It is an addiction to them, which could grasp them at any time, especially weak moments. It will be interesting to see them grow and change during this process hopefully closer together.
debpreato chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
Thank you so much for the rejection of Adrian and Tasha. Neither sit right with me for any kind of involvement with our power couple
debpreato chapter 4 . 6/6/2017
Love your work...excellent job
Llaria6 chapter 27 . 3/2/2017
I've been binging on a lot of good fanfiction lately but each has had an element that didn't connect with me. I've finished this story just feeling satisfied. It stopped at just the right place, the characters have grown & I've loved them all the way through - sexed up or loved up. Thank you :)
Llaria6 chapter 25 . 3/1/2017
Wow - it just gets better. Love.
Llaria6 chapter 23 . 3/1/2017
I adored this chapter. Dimitri weakened to that extent was strange but so possible - it was very emotional to see his frustration and defiance to get through it with Rose's help (it could have gone the other way like he withdrew from her after his restoration in spirit bound)
Llaria6 chapter 19 . 3/1/2017
Awesome chapter. Christian as a sex addict cracked me up - there's so much fanfiction about Romitri but everyone has a sex life - why should Christian be a deviant too! (I'm guessing Lissa is pissed at him because they are already together?!)
Llaria6 chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
Fav chapter so far!
Llaria6 chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
Hey. Just binged from the beginning to Ch10 in one hit. I'd keep going but my eyes are hanging out of my head. Loving the variety in their sexual experiences and the journey towards realising the extent of their feelings for one another. Given that there are another 18 chapters to go I'm assuming they aren't out of the woods yet, so this felt like a good place to take a break. Enjoy the love, Romitri!
AnnaMys chapter 27 . 2/19/2017
Really really liked this story. So much unexpected fun and action in it.