Reviews for Secret Lives
Urbonvamp 1 chapter 28 . 6/19
Wonderful story. Well thought out. And has a nice flow. Keep writing.
VA lover 15 chapter 21 . 5/11
credit18pd chapter 28 . 3/18
Great story. Held my interest. Keep on writing.
alexlc chapter 1 . 3/12
#uck yeah
Especially for y chapter 27 . 2/15
i really like this story it is amazing ! (U)
The cat with blue eyes chapter 28 . 2/9
This story was so great ! After they managed to get into a relationship I was really wondering if I should carry on reading because I did not want it to be too cheesy. And you managed to do an amazing story !
Rakhila87 chapter 27 . 1/12
Wow this story is amazing! I absolutely loved it! I love how you really captured what sex is and should be and what it shouldn't be. Not many people know the difference. Your lemons are the best as well :) I can't wait to read more of your stories! Oh and I wouldn't mind an epilogue to this one hint ;)
alexlc chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
loved it. then again I have loved all of the stories I have read from you. chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
As always., this story was amazing. Proposal was beautiful. Thank you. chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
Uh-oh! Group session for sex addicts. A group of horny people in the same room. Might not be good idea to put Rose and Dimitri in there. chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Yulia is so cute. It seems that Yulia started healing from the pain of her mother's loss. And Yulia's presence helped Rose with her loss of of one day becoming a mother. Maybe Dimitri and Rose should consider adopting Yulia some time in the future. chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
This chapter was an emotional roller coaster. I believe that Rose's outburst will help the case because they will see that she was not faking a relationship with Dimitri because of her emotional state. And also, the outburst reminded the investigators that she is also a victim here. She almost died doing her duty and lost the ability to have children. chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I think Rose will be a little apprehensive a first but I believe she I will enjoy the company of the little. It will help keeping them grounded and away from temptation (each other). chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
I don't know if it was a wise choice for them to try rehab now, her under investigation and him starting a new job.
Dimitri just got cleared of these charges. By going into treatment now would only confirm that the charges were correct and would damage his credibility. Rose is under investigation. If internal affairs were to get wind of the decision to get into rehab, that would only add fuel to the fire. chapter 12 . 10/10/2014