Reviews for Birthday Drabble
stellar2011 chapter 2 . 8/30
Oh my god yes please make more!
That was great thank you
Scarlet Raindrop chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
*q* I got a nose bleed. And I'm not just saying that. Like dead serious... My nose is bleeding right now. I loved it. It was so freaking hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh God. Zoro is SO sick. Actually both of them. And I just love that!
July's fantasies chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
What's with the guilty look that sanji had at the mention if mihawk? Other than that, I love it! Even though I don't quite get the kink. XD
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I swear that if i ever see real zosan (like cosplayers or something) at a convention I will die fucking happy. Zoro and Sanji are too perfect for each other for words. I was crying tears of happiness during this fic cuz I love it when Zoro and Sanji are intimate one minute then kinky as shit the next. I love this story. ;3
Humanity's End chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Prissycatice chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
pink panty? LOL
honestly, I'd love to think that Sanji'll wear a dress #slap
nice work
MidnightAbyssx02 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
XD Sanji likes being tied up? That's an unexpected fetish. XD I expected him to like food-play or something with chocolate and... Not going any further. XD I love your ficts and I love you. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Zoro wasn't the only one who did a spit-take at the thought of Sanji dressed as Mihawk! I think I strained something trying to not choke to death on my own laughter.
wintergenisis chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Ahhhh but you really should mmake a sequel with those other kinks though! :D Wonderful job, and nice build up!
AngelOfTheDawn chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
This is soooooo amazingly awesome so so so so well written and so so so so so! Hot! OMG OMG OMG OMG! GREAT JOB!'
lo chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Nice job! What made this so hat was the awesome set up you did in the prologue. The tension you created was great and the release was well worth the wait, nice.
lo chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I loved that intimate moment between the two, and I just loved that conversation that they had. The dialogue and the actions within really painted a great picture of their relationship. I am impressed, nice work.
SFKZ chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Aww happy birthday zoro _ loved this! You should write a bunch more with all of the stuff mentioned at the end that's in the drawers hehe